• Chapter Twenty Nine •

Amaya-
It's been a few days since Ryder's death, I've been stuck in my room as I held the letter that was hidden under his bed, conflicting of opening it.

After that event Alex ran, and I've tried my best too look for him . Only nothing. All leads turned into dead ends.

His funeral was today, I was not ready for this, I will never accept this, I still couldn't believe that the man who actually was a playboy changed only to love me, a broken heart, he made me believe that anyone can be loved even after amount of broken heart, but sadly I can't, I'm afraid to love now, more then I was before, and I don't know if I could ever love again.

I stood in front of Ryder's casket, as tears slid down onto my cheeks. Every pieces of my shattered heart all falling .

Ryder's family and friends came, even from school, his parents were crying their heart out, although they both were his adopted parents I could see how they loved him and so did I.

how will I be able to move on from this? . How will I cope with the idea of not having Ryder by my side, to cuddle , to hold, to kiss, to love , to share smoothies and just look at one another with pure love.

Will I survive this?

After the funeral I decided to head to my room, and sit on my bed holding the piece of paper in my hands, after so many obstacles I've gone through and overcoming them this is what I get in return?,

With one final breath, I opened the paper, afraid of what's to come.

"Amaya, finding this paper means I'm gone before you, and I'm sorry, I know leaving you would be so hard on you, but always remember that I will always love you, from day one you have changed my world for the better, and thank you for that, from my player ways, you have taught me that hearts are not meant to be played, they're meant to be loved , you've taught so many things that I didn't know, you've showed me things that I was blind to, you've opened my eyes to a better world, and with you in it, it made my world more then better. Everything that I've ever done was changed because of you, you've taught me to treasure girls heart, you have taught me so many things, under all that badass of yours is a pure heart and a good soul, you can change anyone with that heart of yours, for the better, that's a real talent that no one has, you are stronger then you think and stay that way because that's who you are, I love every thing about you, your laugh, your smile, but mostly I love you, you were my first love and your are my last, and I wouldn't have it any other way, your are the fire lighting my candle, and leading me out of the dark, and for that Thank you for showing me love, I love you Amaya Rose Wilson, my beautiful fire."

-----------------------------------------------------------
OMG THIS WAS SO SAD😭

But thank you all,
Don't be afraid to tell me your opinions, because I do need your opinions duhh😂
But if it's a bad one then

But thank you all, Don't be afraid to tell me your opinions, because I do need your opinions duhh😂But if it's a bad one then

I don't really care for the bad options, do whatever you want to do with it😂👌🏼