• Chapter Eighteen •

Amaya-
After our moment we laid down on my bed. Ryder drew circles on my back leaving a trail of soarks that I've never felt before and easily getting addicted to those spark. My as head resting on his hard chest. I could easily hear the thudding of his heart beat.

"Why'd you visit me?"

I asked a couple minutes later of our silence. Curious to as to why he bad would visit me. I wasn't complainingof his visitation but to be completely honest I loved Ryder's company he somehow maked me forget my problems for a short while. As if there were only the two of us and nothing else.

It took a couple of silence before he actually finally  answered. His response only surprised me in the end and left me to question what we have, if we actually have anything between us.

"To be honest I wanted to see you"

I perked up and looked at him, I rose one of my eyebrow and looked at suspiciously, as the familiar heat rose onto my cheeks.

"See you blush of course"

He suddenly says, which earned him a pillow thrown into him, he caught the pillow and threw u back at me..

The rest of the night Ryder and I played pillow fights. Childish but it took my mind away from everything and only focus on between  the two of us, not only  did we have fun but we also got know each other.

Which I could only feel made us closer. I knew Ryder was a bad boy but there was this feeling inside me that somehow Ryder was different.

I mean yes he's a bad boy and I'm a gang leader but he doesn't need to know that. I was not read to reveal him everything there is about me. Hell I still have yet to figure out what our relationship was.

There's just a part of me that knew too well I was falling for him, even without trying, for weeks he's been acting different towards me, ever since the confrontation with Liam,

maybe it's just a coincidence,

After a while Ryder had to leave, now we were standing out my door, as Ryder turned to face me after exiting my house, he placed his hands into his pocket jeans, then bounced in his heels. As if he was nervous. My heart was beating an I'm sure he could hear it,  the next unexpected happened.

Taking both he and I by surprise.

I leaned in and kissed his cheeks, which caught both of us in surprised.  I honestly had no idea where that came from but I didn't regret it, instead I smirked as he began to blush, the sun was coming up I could see a tint of the blush, I chuckled a bit.

"Awe is the bad boy blushing from a small peck on the cheeks "

My chuckles was stopped by the unexpected as Ryder crashed his lips to mine, a lip that tasted so sweet and soft, at first I was surprised but then I moved in sync with his lips. I stepped out of my house and wrapped my arms around his neck. My mind flashing that red warning sign but my body, my lips ignored that sign.

He places his hands on my waist, our lips fit in a perfect match, tingles spreading throughout my body, my lips longed for this kiss somehow and now I was finally getting it.

Ryder's pushes my against the now closed door which I hadn't noticed closed. I was now leaning on the door as Ryder possessively took over my lips silently tugging on it with his teeth. Those red warning signa faded into the corner as he deepens the kiss.  He took control of the kiss, wanting for entrance which I wouldnt let him, ye groans and a smile reached my facem. Instead of letting him control the kiss , the make out session I now took over the kiss as I pressed my whole body against his, my hands tugging in his hair making him groan, which caused me to smirk.

Ryder grabbed my butt and pinched it causing me to gasp as he danced his tongue in my mouth. Making me moan silently.

Not wanting to break the kiss but soon ended, our foreheads were touching against one another as we attempt to catch our breaths.

"I want you so bad Amaya, I don't know what your doing to me, but your driving me crazy"

I was caught off guard at his confession.

I wanted him to and deep down he was also driving me crazy in a good way. But with everything going on I was scared , scared to him in.

Yet those fears  were taken control by the want for him and with that I placed my lips ones more in his.

I whispered in his ear.

"Then what's holding you back?"

With that he took my lips again, this time hungrily, deep down inside me I still had doubts because of Liam, but Ryder was different then him.

I knew I would be happy with him and moving on from my past was the only way to get over Liam, and Ryder might be the one to help me.

Yet there were those red signs flashing faintly but dangerously.

And I choose to ignore them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awe they so cute.