• Chapter Two •

Amaya

The sound of my Alarm blasted throughout my room. Probably alarming the neighbors as well.

I quietly groaned and refused to get up but remembered that it was my first day back at the school.

Before I could enter the bathroom a knock was heard. Knowing that he'd never even walk my way towards my room I knew it was stacey. I opened the door, plastering on a fake smile.

"Oh hey Amaya I was just checking if you were awake your father-"

Before she could continue, I cut her off right after the word father escaped her mouth.

"Look Stacey my father doesn't give a rat ass about me and neither do I care for him so please pretend I'm not here and I'd be on my marry way"

With that I closed the door not giving her a chance to speak. I made my way towards the bathroom and took a shower, fishing off with the rest of my necessities.

My usual morning routine.

I headed to the kitchen but found that my dad was there.
I really didn't want to talk to him not that it would matter if I did, he'd only ignore me, my dad and I had never been closed, he would always spend time at his work or with his many of his wives, although given I haven't seen him for two years he might've changed but that's a big if . That was the reason for a failed marriage. I quietly made it to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice with five almond granola bar, my favorites. After I finished up my breakfast I quickly grabbed my keys and headed of to dunkin doughnuts to grabbed some coffee and obviously donuts, then I hopped into my car making my way to hell. School.

I had finished up buying some snacks , a coffee for me to stay awake in class and donuts for my friends.

When I got there all heads turned towards my car, I smirked to myself, then I spotted my friends who were also smirking. I had told them about my past but sadly not my secret , only Emilian knew it, but the rest didn't , it pained me to keep a very important secret from them but I needed them to stay safe.

I got out of the car and walked towards my friends but along the way I would hear a few whispers,

damn who is she?,

she looks familiar?

And many more I smirked, when I reached my friends, taking my sunglasses of and handed them the donuts which Tyler greedily snatched from my hands

'god love you so much.... Uh I mean I love you to Amaya "

I quietly chuckled, we decided to head of to the office for our schedules but along the way I spotted Liam Lacustro and I guessed Aden had noticed so he placed a hand on my back assuring me that it was gonna be okay, I smiled and mentally thanked him, Liam probably didn't recognized me.
I was a bit thankful he didn't recognized me.

Yes as you can see what he did still affected me but not so much that I would cry myself to sleep.

We grabbed our schedules and headed off to class, all of us had the same schedule,

well let's just say I have ways to make people do what I want.

When we arrived in math class everyone was there, everyone including Liam and Brittany Bitch, the girl who I utterly hated, we walked in as the teacher was explaining something, Mr. Creep, that's actually not his name but that's what I had always call him since he always stared at girls butt or chest especially Brittany  who'd always wearing clothes that barely cover her body.

we stood in front of class as the teacher makes us introduce ourselves, girls were basically drooling over my friends and guys with lust in their eyes probably because of Emili, because lets face it she's absolutely stunning her brown hair and brown eyes with perfect legs.

She was the second to the last to go, I was actually the last one to go, knowing exactly why,

I stood in front of the classroom as my friends have already taken the seat in the back, I scanned the class and landed my eyes on Liam, damn I hated his gut so freaking much, next to him was a dude who I absolutely no idea who , but holy crap may I say he is fine. I met his eyes and quickly pulled back to reality and readied for my intro.

'Hey guys names Amaya Rose"

I waited for the realization then the shock before continuing my introduction.

"Miss me bitches?'

gasp and whispers were heard as I made my way to my seat, but as I walk to a seat I couldn't help the feeling of eyes burning on my back, I sat down and I was right Liam and mystery dude.

Liam with shock face, but for the mystery dude smirk and amusement?
---------------------------------------------------------hey y'all how u doing ?
Comment ur fav color !!!!! NOW!!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇school outfit️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Liam with shock face, but for the mystery dude smirk and amusement?---------------------------------------------------------hey y'all how u doing ?Comment ur fav color !!!!! NOW!!⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇school outfit️⬇️⬇️⬇️