• Chapter Seven •

Ryder-
Parker and I are currently playing a video game . We've been playing for about three or two hours until we got bored and decided to head to a club, hoping to get laid Or something.

The club was about 10 minuets drive so when we got there, the guards let us in easily because my father was friends with it's owner, we found a table for us. Some of the girls who were clearly drunk wondered over to us.

"You getting laid tonight broke?

I asked Parker.

"Well isn't that why were in at a club for?"

We laughed and got drinks. I scanned the area seeing drunk and sweaty people drinking their life away but along the way I spotted Amaya and Emilian chatting looking drunk. Amaya looked sober though. Parker and I decided to head over there.

I guess she didn't know I was here so I tapped her shoulder and she turned around quickly scowled.

'What the hell do you want Ryder'

She asked, although I could tell she drank a lot but she didn't seem to be drunk.

'Well I Just wanted to join your little party, how about we play truth Or dare you and Em here with my buddy and I'

'Hell no!'

'Are you afraid Amaya?'

'Fuck no fine I'll join'

Emilian decided to go first so when she dared Amaya something that shocked me, I was left speechless and thought she wouldn't go through it but I was proven wrong.

'I want you to grind on Ryder until I tell you to stop'

At first she was hesitated, she turned around and I placed a smirk on my face, knowing she'd decline but in the end she surprised me when she pulled me by my collar and dragged me on the dance floor, she placed my hands on her perfect waist then she danced, we were moving in a perfect pattern, not caring for the rest of the world, we danced like nobody was watching her body moving with mine ,with the music, I was so lost in her eyes, she was absolutely beautiful and deep inside my head I asked a question.

'what the hell are you doing to me Amaya?"

she turned around and we locked eyes I was lost in hers and she was lost in mine, I pulled her closer which she didn't protest. I removed one of my hands and placed it on the back of her head then I smashed my lips to hers, her lips were so sweet, and I didn't want to end this ever lasting kiss, she was so tempting,that I had to try my hardest to keep myself controlled, we kissed and kissed, until someone ripped her out of my embrace she turned around and so did I to find Liam, I was furious. And disappointed.

'What the hell Liam?'

I asked him, why the hell would he do that?, I looked at him and noticed he was eyeing Amaya , I looked at Amaya and saw her body shaking. I looked into her eyes and I swear I could see fire in the them, the next thing I know Emilian came in and dragged Amaya out, both Liam and I looked back at Amaya's retreating figure. I looked back at Liam and scoffed, then I walked away trying to follow Amaya , when I saw her and Emilian retreating I followed them, I saw them stopped where no one was anywhere and listened for their conversation,

'breath you need to control this,'

Emilian says , but the way she looked at her as if she was afraid of her.

I looked at Amaya and saw her breathing in and out then her body relaxed. She probably had anger issues Or something, but why would she get mad like that?, there was something else going on with Liam and her or maybe they have a past, some how I find myself hung up on a girl that I've just met and I call myself a bad boy.

<~><~>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<

How yall doing?

Question Whats ur Fav emoji(s)
Mine- ➰😂🙄😈🖕🏼🌟

Thank you for reading so continues ⭐️