• Chapter Twelve •

Liam-
Amaya walked away furious, away from me one's  again, the day I broke her, I felt a pang of guilt, and ever since then I've been trying to get her out of my mind.

FLASHBACK- (to first day)
I leaned against my red mustang car with my arms wrapped around Brittany, seconds later a car had pulled up and five people came out four guys and 1 girl, they seemed to be new. I had heard that there were new students coming one of them was just coming back. I wondered who it was, minuets, later a new sports car pulled up that seemed to be expensive, all eyes turned to the car and then came out a girl that was unbelievably sexy, red mini tight skirt and clothes that just fit  her well, she held a bunch of Starbucks coffee, then she walked towards the five people. I guessed she knew them. They walked side by side, I couldn't really see her face since she was wearing sunglasses but she oddly looked familiar, later on I sat in my regular seat, then six people  walked in, the new students. They all introduced themselves and the last person to introduce was the last person I'd never though I would ever see again. Amaya Wilson.  The girl I've dated-well sort of dated. I never really liked her it's  just my parents were good friends with her dad and her dads rich so, plus my parents and her were business partner. The night that the event unfold was the last time I had ever seen her, she left that day without a good bye , and that was it"

End of Flashback.

Ever since she came back. I've been having guilts and now that she's  amazingly hot, I want her back, she'd  make me look good, since she's  popular now, but I broke her, I know that, guess I'll  have to find a way to get her back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So there YA Go folks another chapter which I made Liam an ass-oops😂😂😂  I know it's extremely short.

Question-what is your favorite band?

Stay tune for more