• Chapter​Fourteen •

Amaya-
I waited for Emilian to arrived at a school. Excited and a little bit  guilt for my choice in prank.

Everyone was wearing the Miley Cyrus twerking shirt and spiders, some even dress up as a spider, it was like festival, and how did we plan all this and paid-well my mother owned the three riches companies and of course the principle wouldn't want any bad comments about his school so he let us do as we please.

I peeked out the window by the school door and saw Em getting out of her car. Her backpack placed behind her as she neared the schools door.

I quickly moved out of the way.

When she opened the door a huge fake spider fell right in front of her, her scream could be heard all the way to Africa, then she looked around and saw the poster, when the bell rung which was planned as well everyone who were hiding in the classroom got out with all their shirts and costumes and let me tell you  Ems reaction was the best show I've ever watched she literally ran out of the door into her car and drove of after seeing one of the student dressed as Miley Cyrus, of course this costume will be displayed till the end of the week, and its a requirement for Em to attend School days-aren't I just the best-best friend ever (insert evil laugh).

When I got to the gang house em was  there alright  glaring at me. Her hand on her hips as she taps her foot. I had to try my hardest to keep my laugh in-

"Wow okay Miley Cyrus and spiders"

"What can I say and besides this was for ditching me with Ryder as well as daring to basically grind on him the night we went out, paybacks a bitch"

I say and right at that moment everyone walked in as well as her phone rings with the song 'twerking like Miley", m best friend then glare at me ones more this time if looks could kill I would have been dead in seconds.

Danny and I went for grocery shopping later on with Tyler tagging along- as we were shopping Tyler had a cart that was filled with junk food-from candies to pies from pies to cakes and many more- how can he not get fat after all that food?- seriously us all muscle and no fat .

We paid for our groceries and went back to the gang house when we arrived Danny went up to his room for something but later came back screaming and panting. Planned in action.

"Danny are you okay?"

I asked seeing how his face looks like he just saw a ghost, but at the same time trying my very best to keep my laughter in.

"I just saw a ghost, and I swear it was real, it was floating and dripping blood. "

Well you see Danny over here believes in all that paranormal stuff-because of one time we did a prank on him so every time he thinks he sees a ghost he basically wet his pants.

Determined to keep my laughter I'm.  I played my part by not believing him then suddenly the lights  flickered on and off in the house Danny then grabbed on to me. Shaking with fear as he tried to scan the surrounding . The sun was already set and only a small fraction of light was coming in . Danny looked about and his eyes landed on q small petite body who walked across the hallways. There were actually blood dripping, and blood on the ground. Ones again the light went off and it was completely dark. I left Danny on his own with the small hidden door behind us and watched from afar , when the lights turns back on Danny screamed like a girl because when he turned around there was Tyler dressed in a serial killer clown behind him causing Danny to run out of the door- everyone left their hiding spots and laughed their asses off-this was good prank from Sam and Aden. And now the only people left were Tyler, Sam, Aden and of course Ryder considering he joined us.

______________________________________
Yes personally I would call myself a bitch for adding the clown I'm by eh I love a story.

Keep reading and comments .

Thank all so much. And have a wonderful days