• Chapter Twenty Seven •

Amaya-
It's been a week side I came out of the hospital, things have been coming up, my mother had informed me of what happened and it was something I'd definitely want to forget. Especially him.

When my mother had explained the whole situation, she had also mention that when they had gone back to the gang house, Alex was no where to be seen, his body was gone, some say he was still alive others hope he had died .

And I had hoped he was , but wishing someone to be dead or  deserves to die was never in my nature, I had always believed no matter what that person had caused, no matter how unforgettable it was no one deserves to be wanted dead by anyone, unless those who truly deserves them, Alex didn't deserves to die, all he ever did was broke my heart, and turned me into a monster.

He had loved me ones and I as well, but I guess there's no such thing as true love, not everyone gets a happy ending, take me for example.

I had been cheated not ones but two times, then I turned into a gang leader, turned into a monster by my fiancé, then having to go through hell, and back, now losing partial memories, especially losing a memory of someone who might even actually truly love.

I've been through hell more then I could possibly remember, and yet here I am with a fragile piece, barley standing on my own, one single move could easily destroy me, I was on the edge. The very edge.

I laid on my bed trying to remember, but nothing ever comes in mind, after about hours and hours of hopeless attempt I decided to cut it off, as I stood up and made my way towards my door a sudden tap on my window was heard, at first I thought I might have imagined it but it happened again, so I made my way towards the window and there I saw Ryder, I opened the window as he bent down picked up a rock and threw it causing to hit me with it,

"Ow"

I said as the rock hit me in the forehead,I rubbed my forehead and looked down at Ryder who had now placed his hands in his pockets, as he looked up at me with a sly grin, I rolled my my eyes but deep inside I was feeling happy, I may not fully remember Ryder but I know that he was good to me, and that alone scared the hell out of me, I can't have people coming into my life.

Ryder had stayed for a couple of hours, talking with me, it felt so familiar, but yet it also felt new, Ryder had been informing me of our current past, I knew he was a fuck boy from the moment I saw him in the hospital and that alone was very familiar and obvious,

After couple of hours Ryder had to get home and I was left on my own thought, I was curious to what happened to make me lose my memory, deep down I wanted to know but also I wanted to leave it forgotten, all the thinking was draining the life out of me, that night I fell asleep with my thoughts on Ryder how I knew I loved but I was to afraid to tell him, deep down even though I couldn't remember him fully I knew I truly did loved him, with that the gut feeling of fear, I fell asleep with a nightmare haunting my sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------