• Chapter Eight •

Amaya-
I woke up with a major headache and the fact that the birds were chirping it made it ten times worse.

Yesterdays event came into mind, my heart raced because I just remembered kissing Ryder Watson. The bad boy, how the hell will I face him on Monday?- he's gonna be all up on my business he's already annoying and now I just had to kiss him- well he actually was the first one to kiss me but still, then I remembered Liam touching me , but honestly I was to hung up on the fact that I kissed Ryder to care about the ex-cheating bastard.

I sighed and got up since today's Saturday which means I have a business with my gang, so I decided to get dress and head to the gang house. I grabbed my keys and headed towards IHOP, to get some breakfast I'm sure they'll thank me for it especially Tyler. I arrived at the house 10 minuets later, I entered the house and it was silent so I decided to do what will bring they're attention.

"I BROUGHT FOOD!!"

Feets began to run down the stairs, and in a heart beat Tyler was the first to show up, then grabbing the bag away from me , I laughed at their playfulness, Emilian was the last one to arrived, and she looked absolutely wrecked, she had bed hair, and some make up were still on her face, I sat down next to her and gave her an advil for her headache, then she laid her head on the couch seconds later I hear snores. I turned my attention back at the others and called Sam to talk about the duty I had placed him on.

"Did he take care of him?"

I asked Sam,

"Yeah he took care of it and got rid of every evidence there are"

"Good, we don't want the cops in our Tails"

Let me back track of this situation, you see back where I had spent 2 years , there was a gang and that gang happens to be one of my enemy, so he did what every other gang knew not to ever do- he crossed me, every gang in the world knew never to cross me unless they wanted the same faith like the last gang did, and so this gangs leader happens to betrayed me knowing the consequences are lethal, he ratted us out during one of our dealing-he thought we wouldn't get out and well lets just say his consequences were paid.

Every gang knew never to cross me, that's why we are the strongest in America, the last enemy I had to burnt, literally.

Sam and I headed back to the group and when we got there, Danny and Tyler were struggling to get out of their situations,Danny's feet were tied to Tyler's and they're hands were behind them, with pancakes all over their faces, I rose one of my eye brows and looked at Aden.

"Tyler and Danny were playing food fight and landed a piece of sausage on Emilians face therefore Emilian well took care of it"

I chuckled along with Sam who was covering his face shaking side to side.

We all ended up hanging out, going to arcades, and carnivals, in the end I ended up winning prizes and Sam with one stuffed bear, Aden with three prizes and Tyler with a whole bunch of junks food, Danny with five stuffed animals and well me with 10 stuffed animals, Tyler couldn't really care less unless he had his food he's fine-but seriously that dude can eat, but we did have a blast and had that bonding time, which I missed.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Hey Guys how y'all doing?

Question- How old are you?😎

Comment/like/share/Read.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*Thank You:*:*:*:*:*