• Chapter Thirteen •

Amaya-
Prank week is always the best week. All the planning, laughing  and just having fun.

When Ryder joined my team Emilian decided to ditch me, cause Tyler and her decided to make an alliance. I had no idea what kind of offer Tyler made but it worked. So now I was stuck with Ryder.

I guess part of me didn't care at all and that I was excited but the other part just made me groan. He and I had been fairly okay. We haven't argued as much as we used to or even insulted as much, just a few insults here and there. I had noticed this change of action right when I had decided to return to school after Liam's outburst towards me. But I wasn't complaining although I did miss it. Ryder had been so,nice to me considering he really hasn't  been on my nerves lately which felt like he was going soft on me.

why.?

I honestly had no idea.

We had millions of idea for our prank. But I wanted revenge towards Em for leaving me so I thought what best way to give a good prank using her fears.

For our prank Ryder and I decided to prank Emilian first, since she decided to ditch me, so I had told Ryder that Em hated Miley Cyrus twerking  considering she was her child hood favorite celebrity not a hater of Miley Cyrus at all. But she just hated how she changed. Back then she used to tell me that she would dress up as Hannah Montana for Halloween. Used to sing in the shower that were get song. Not only am I using Mikey Cyrus but another one of her fears and that she's absolutely terrified of spiders. Cruel I know.

So for our plan we decided to cover her room of spiders and webs making it look as if it was Halloween. Then we placed a whole amount posters of Miley Cyrus twerking. Also we change her ringtone​ to her most hated song.

"twerk it like Miley"

"why does she hate that song? I find it very pleasant for girls to twerk"

Ryder commented when I had taken Ems phone when she was in the shower and planned my prank.

"only you would think that hun"

I rolled my eyes at his statement.

What a perverted boy.

then during school I paid at least half of dozens of student to start twerking whenever they see her. Then for the best part Ryder made a few arrangements for guys to twerk as well which Em hated the most because it made her just vomit. Thinking of guys twerking when they dicks. Yes that's her mind. I had no idea how did he force the guys  to do that.

But I had my ways and so did Ryder. I guess we do make a pretty good team. 

Ryder had also worked on placing spiders every where, her room, clothes,bathroom, locker, books, bags and even shower and even made shirts with spider pictures on them to give out to the students. After our little plan Ryder and I gave each other a high five and well waited for our plan to work out. I actually enjoyed working with Ryder. It kind of made us closer in a way he and I didn't even knew. But now we just waited for our plan to come in action.

--------------------------------------------------------
Chapters will be mostly of pranks and stuff, so stay tune.

THANK YOU❤️❤️❤️❤️😊