• Chapter Seventeen •

Amaya-
"Love your fire lover"

Those simple words struck me hard core, causing those painful haunting memories to rise ones again, it wasn't just any take it a side words, they were words when he used  to torture me. And very word was like a bullet through the heart.

It's a week since James visited and everyone has been worried about me even Ryder himself. They've wanted to know what was happening but I couldn't tell them, I could let in with my secret even I I was hurting them.  As for Emilian, she knew exactly who this lover boy was because she was there for what he's death was, she witnessed what had happened to him, she witnessed his death and now here I am thinking of how he was even possibly alive.

Last weeks prank week turned from laughter to concerns. I've forgotten all about prank week that everyone themselves had also forgotten it because I was usually the one who would remind them, so the prank that I had prepared for Ryder vanished into the corner and was now replaced by fear of my past.

Even though it's been couple of years that had passed since the haunting moment of my life, everyday I felt like it was yesterday. I couldn't just set those memories aside, I wish I could.

Now that somehow the guy that tortured me for months might still be alive and is threatening me one's again, fear itself cannot describe the way how I feel as of now, knowing that the same guy you'd been running and hiding or better yet forgetting is still out there when you thought you've killed him only to turn out you've failed that task.

The silence of the night and the cold air was somehow comforting, it gave me time to think of my plan and how was I going to break this informations to my gang member, the cold air and the dark night gave me comfort that no other would.

It's been couple of days and yet here I am engulf of fear. The night was silent not a bird were chirping nor a sound from the street,that is until a tapping was heard from my window, at first I thought I was imagining it until it came again. I stood up from my position and walked slowly towards the window. Already hating this person for making me leave my comfortable position.

One's I finally made it there. I opened the window and Ryder stood out with tiny rocks in his hand as one of them hit me on the face, it didn't hurt at all but ones Ryder had figured out that I had opened the window he have me a sheepish Smile as he finally dropped the rocks down on the ground and tucked his hands into his pockets.

I looked down into him grinning and wondering why was he here-there was a part of that was happy to see him but the other part wanted to be alone for the night.

"Hey"

Ryder mused with a slight grin, I rolled my eyes,

"What are you doing here?"

I asked with a but of hope in my voice, why? I had no idea,

"Well I wanted to visit my favorite princess"

The same familiar heat began to rise onto my cheeks as the blush began to appear-good thing it was dark out knowing Ryder he'd probably point out that the fact that I was blushing from his nickname,

"What do you want ?"

"Can I come in?"

Argueing whether I should let him, a good or an annoying company.
With that I made my way towards the door and led him to my room, ones the door to my room was closed I turned around only to hit something which was Ryder's chest, he's hands placed onto my waist as the tingling sensation rise within me. I looked up into his eyes as his whole body began to come closer until he held me in his arms as I laid my head onto his hard chest, his heart beat began to escalate with mine, and I couldn't be happier to have me in his arms, somehow he's presences was calming me, making me forget the problem at hand, my arms had now circled around him as we are both engulfed into a heart to heart hug, we stayed like that for a few moments, not wanting to break it.

Not wanting to leave this warmth we created with our bodies.

He made feel things that are familiar, made me feel those feelings I've felt before. And it greatly terrified me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww Ryder is being a sweet heart!
What'd y'all think of this so far?
Comment,like and read ,

Comment if you guys want me to continue writing this story?

Love y'all❤️💚💜💛💙