Chapter 1

Imani POV

   Wassup? My Name Imani And I'm 17 Years Old. I Have Braces, Dimples, And Brown Colored Eyes. I'm 5'5 With Big Boobs And A Fat Ass. My Hair Is A Little Bit Passed My Shoulders And Oh Did I Mention I Have Tattoo That Goes All The Way Down My Leg And My Nipples Are Pierced. But Anyway I Live With My Mom And Sister In The A (Atlanta). When We Moved Here I Was Hella Happy. Enough About Me And Let's Get On With The Story.

   It's Summertime And I'm So Happy That We Don't Go Back To School Until August 3rd. When I Go Back Ima Be A Senior And Im Happy Ash. Anyway I Woke Up And Looked At The Clock That Read 1:14 p.m. I Got Off My Bed And Went To The Bathroom To Brush My Teeth. Once I Was Finished I Turned The Shower On And Waited 5 Minutes Before Hopping In. After The 5 Minutes Were Done I Went Back Into The Bathroom, Got Undressed, And Stepped Into The Tub. 30 Minutes Later I Got Out And Wrapped A Towel Around My Body. I Headed To My Room And Straight To My Closet And Pulled Out My All Blue Crop Top, Black High Waisted Shorts, And My All Black Sandals. Once I Finished Pulling Out My Clothes I Dried Off And Starting Putting On Lotion, Deodorant, And Some Perfume. I Then Got Dressed And Walked Over To My Jewelry Box And Put On My Black Watch With My Blue Earrings. I Walked Over To My Body Length Mirror And Looked At Myself. Once I Looked Up I Quickly Realized That My Hair Wasn't Done.

   I Picked Out A Bow That Was On The Dresser Next To The Mirror And Put My Hair In A Messy Bun. I Really Didn't Feel Like Doing Anything Special To It. I Grabbed My Purse, Phone, Charger, And Some Money And Walked Downstairs To The Kitchen. When I Finally Made It To The Kitchen I Walked Over To The Fridge To See That My Mom Left A Note On The Fridge.

Dear Imani,
   I'm Not Gonna Be Home Until Real Late So You Can Do Whatever Until 12:00 a.m. You Can Go To A Friends House Or Either Have Friends Over.

                            Love,
                                      Mom 💜

   I Just Shrugged My Shoulders And Opened The Fridge So I Could Get An Apple. I Sat Down On The Counter And Pulled Out My Phone. I Scrolled Through My Contacts Until I Seen My Boyfriend Tay Contact. I Clicked His Name And Pressed The Message Button.

Me: Heyy Babe Wanna Go To The Mall Today??

   5 Minutes After I Sent Him That He Finally Replied.

FirstLove😍💙: Uhhh I Can't Today Babe I Gotta Handle Some Business.
Me: 😒😒😒 .. You Always Have Business To Handle.. But It's Ok I'll Just Call My Bestfriend And Ask Her.. ✌️✌️..
FirstLove😍💙: Come On Don't Be Like That When I'm Done I'll Spend Some Time With You. Sound Like A Plan?
Me: I Guess That's Cool

   By The Time I Sent Him The Message I Was Finished With My Apple. I Hopped Off The Counter And Threw The Rest Of The Apple In The Trash. I Left Out The Kitchen And Opened The Front Door, Walked Out, And Then Locked It Back Up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imani In The MM 😊😊😊 (That's Me)

Vote 👍🏻

Comment 📝

Follow Me😊

And Sorry For Any Mistakes That May Have Been Made. Hope You All Enjoy!!! 💕💕