Chapter 9

Imani POV

   It's Been A Couple Weeks Since Everyone Went To Six Flags. I Went Downstairs To Get Something To Eat But There Wasn't Anything To Eat In The Kitchen. "I'm Going To The Store, I'll Be Back." I Yelled. "Be Safe BestFriend!!" Both Alex And Jay Yelled. "Bae Want Me To Go With You??" Dre Asked. I Shook My Head No And Grabbed My Car Keys And Headed Out To The Car. When I Got In The Car I Felt Like Someone Was Watching Me So I Looked Out The Windows But I Didn't See Anyone Or Anything. Ooh Well Guess I Was Hallucinating.

Unknown POV

   Dre Think He Can Hide From Me? That Nigga Got Another Thing Coming. I Just Pulled Up To Dre House And I Seen His Girl Getting Into The Car. Lol Shawty Bad Asf So Ima Keep A Eye On Her She Will Be Mine. But Yeaah His Girl Look Good So I Might Have To Take Her To Get To Him. 😈😈 I Might Even Have My Niggas Up On That Too. She Look Like She Gon Put Up A Fight So I Gotta Catch Her When She Slipping. I Got Something Fa Lil Shawtyy. 😈😏

Dre POV

   My Baby Went To Go Get Some Groceries But I Feel Like I Should've Went With. Something In My Mind Was Telling Me To Call My Baby And Make Sure She Aight. So That's Exactly What I Did.

Here We Are All Alone In This Room
And Girl I Know Where To Start And What We Gon Dooo

"Hello?" I Said When She Picked Up. "Yeaah Bae?" She Said Sounding Like She Was Focusing On Something Else. "You Good Babygirl?" I Said Hoping She Would Say Yeaah Ndd I Was Worrying Fa Nothing. "Uhh Yeaah But Baby I Just Feel Like Somebody Watching Me." She Said Sounding A Little Scared. "You Want Me To Meet You At The Grocery Store?" I Said. "No I'm Getting The Bags And Putting Them In The Car. I'll See You When I Get Home. I Love You." She Said Making Me Feel A Little Better Cause I Know She On Her Way Home. "Okay Bae Be Save And Hurry Back So A Nigga Can Get The Putty Cat 💦😂." I Said Making The Both Of Laugh. We Said Our Byes And Then We Hung Up. God Please Just Make Sure My Baby Get Home Safe Widd No Bullshit. I Won't Mind Going Back To My Old Ways.

Imani POV

   I Was Putting The Last Of The Groceries When I Felt Someone Put Their Hands Over My Mouth And Drag Me To A Black Truck And Put Me In The Back. Dammit I Knew I Should've Said Yes To Him Coming. I Tried Kicking And Screaming But No One Was In The Parking Lot And I Couldn't Get Out His Grip. When He Pushed Me Into The Truck There Were 2 Other Dudes With Tape Ans Handcuffs. They Taped My Mouth And Feet And Put The Handcuffs On My Hands. Dre Please Tell Me You Didn't Get Into Any Shit. God Lemme Make It Out Safely.

Dre POV

   It's Been 2 Hours And Imani Still Wasn't Home. I Picked Up My Phone And Called Her To See Where She Was At. Ring. No Answer. Ring. Still No Answer. I Hung Up And Sent Her A Text. 5 Minutes Passed And I Didn't Get A Reply. This Wasn't Like Imani To Not Answer My Calls Or Text. I Called Her 20 More Times And Called Her 40 Times. Still No Answer. I Grabbed My Car Keys And Phone And Drove To The Grocery Store To Look Fa My Babygirl.

   I Arrived At The Store 15 Minutes Later And I Hopped Out The Car. I Searched The Parking Lot To See If Her Car Was Still Here. I Walked Around And When I Seen Her Car Door Open And All The Bags In It I Was Worried. I Looked In The Cup Holder And Seen Her Phone Just Sitting There. I Was Highly Pissed And I Had To Find The Person Who Had Her. I Seen A Piece Of Paper Folded Up And Grabbed It. It Read:

Dear Dre,
   Long Time No See Young Nigga. I Been Following Ya Girl Fa The Past Few Weeks. But I Couldn't Help But Take Her Today. She Was So Beautiful And I Just Had To Have Her. Don't Worry I Won't Touch Her Yet. If You Wanna See Her Just Simply Come Give Me What I Want And You Can Have Her Back. Dre I Know You Didn't Think This Was Over. See Ya Later Dre.
     Your Worst Nightmare🖕🏾😈

   I Thought About Who It Could Have Possibly Been. Then Right At That Moment It Hit Me It Was.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry But I Had To Leave Y'all Widd A Cliff Hanger 😊😊

Hope Y'all Enjoy.

I Started School Last Week So Ima Try To Keep On Updating The Story.

A Bitch Finally A Junior And I'm Happy Asf 💯💯💯

I Ain't Finna Be Thinking Bout Boys Juss Schoolwork, Updating My Book, And Track And My Modeling.

But Thankk Y'all Fa The People Who Reading My Book.

Can Y'all Please Vote And Get More People To Read It Please And Thank You.

I Love Y'all 💖💖💖