Chapter 13

Imani POV

Aight So Yall Its Been 3 Months Since The Whole Situation Happened With Mhee Being Kidnapped Ndd Mhee Finding Out About Dre Being In The Game Ndd Working For My "Dad". Anyways Dre And I Talked About It And He Said The Only Reason He Didn't Go Through With The Plan Was Because He Has Strong Feels For Me.

   "Imani I Just Want You To Know That I Love You And I Am Willing To Do Anything To Get You To Trust Me Again." Dre Said Looking Into My Eyes. I Forgive Him But Why Not Have A Lil Fun. "Anything?". I Said With An Eyebrow Raised. "Yeaah Anything For My Baby." He Said Still Looking At Me.

   After He Said That I Made Him Stand Up And Told Him To Strip Butt Naked. "Really Imani You Couldn't Think Of Anything Else? You Seen All Of This Sexiness Before." He Said With A Wink. I Rolled My Eyes While He Continued To Strip Down. "Okay What Now Luhh Baby?" He Asked. I Walked Over To Him Seductively And Took His Hand. I Led Him To The Front Door And He Turned Me Around And Pushed Me Up Onto The Door While Kissing My Neck. I Let Out A Moan But I Put My Hand On The Knob And Turned It. I Stood On My Tip Toes And Whispered In His Ear. "You Ready For This Daddy?" I Said While Biting His Ear. "Hell Yeah!". Dre Said Gripping My Waist Even More. I Opened The Door And Pushed Him Outside While People Were Walking And Locked The Door.

   "Really Imani Open The Damn Door!" Dre Said Covering His Manhood. I Laughed At Him And Blew Him A Kiss. After 5 Minutes He Started Running Around The House To Try And Get In The Other Door. I Ran To The Back Door To Try And Lock It Before He Could Get In But It Was To Late. He Opened The Door And I Ran Causing Him To Chase After Me. "So That Was Funny To You Huh?" Dre Asked Still Chasing Me Naked. "Haha Very You Said You'd Do Anything." I Said Still Running Away From Him. "I Thought You Was Gon Do Some Freaky Shit To Me." He Said. I Was Starting To Get Very Tired So I Ran In The Living Room And Plopped Down On The Couch. Dre Seen Me So He Started Walking Over To Me With An Evil Smirk Plastered On His Face.

   "Dre Back Up And Put On Some Clothes!!" I Yelled Backing Up. "Nope Its Payback Time." He Said While Grabbing Me And Tossing Me Over His Shoulder While Carrying Me To The Back Door. He Walked Outside And I Seen That He Was Going To The Pool. "Dre Put Me Down!!" I Yelled While Hitting His Back. "Put You Down?" He Said Smiling. I Gave Him A Angry Look. "Dre You Better Not—" Was All I Could Say Before He Threw Me Into The Pool. "Dreeeeeeeeee!!! Im Gonna Kill You!!" I Yelled. "You Said Put You Down Princess." He Said Shrugging.

   I Climbed Out The Pool With A Mouthful Of Water And When I Got Closer To Him I Spit It On Him. "You Know What I Meant Jackass." I Pushed Past Him And Went In The House With Him Following Behind Me Laughing. I Glared At Him Before Walking To The Hall Closet To Get A Towel To Dry Off With.

   I Grabbed A Extra Towel And Threw It At Dre Chest. "Can You Please Cover Him Up." I Said Pointing To His Manhood. He Looked Down And Smirked. "Fine But You Gone Get It Later Cause Ya Nipples Showing From The Shirt Getting Wet." He Says With His Eyes Fixated On My Breast. "Yeaah Well Not To Bust Ya Bubble But That's The Only Way You Can Get Me Wet." I Say As I Walk Off Trying Not To Laugh At His Face Expression. "Yeah Right That's Not What You Was Saying When I Was Beating The Pussy Up The Other Night Princess." He Says Following Me To The Bathroom. "Haha You Right. You Right." I Say Laughing While Shaking My Head.

   He Finally Wrapped The Towel Around His Torso And I Was Kinda Sad But I Just Stood There Looking At His V Line. Being Annoying As Always Dre Walked Over To Me And Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist. "If You Want Me Princess Just Say So Instead Of Fantasying About Jr." He Says As He Kisses My Cheek And Walk Off. Very Mature Dre.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry For The Long Wait 😩😩

I Promise To Update More Often 😊😊

Love You Beautiful People 🖤🤙🏾😍❤️

Disrespectful जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें