Chapter 10

Dre POV

   ....... It Couldn't Have Been Him Tho When I Started Going Out Widd Imani I Made Sure I Killed Him So He Wouldn't Harm Us. I Grabbed Imani Phone And The Note And Hopped Back In The Car. Don't Worry Baby I'm Coming To Get You. I Promise This Not Gon Happen Again.

Unknown POV

   It's Been 6 Hours Since We Took Dre Girl. We Know That Dre Gon Come Looking For Her And We Already Prepared. Right Now I'm Sitting In Front Of Her Tryna Get Her To Talk But It's Not Working. "Just Tell Us Everything About Dre And What He Been Doing Fa The Past Couple Of Months And I'll Let You Go." I Said Hoping It Would Work. "Fine.... You Wanna Know Something Don't Nobody Else But Me Know?" I Nodded My Head Satisfied That She Was Finally Giving In.

   She Leaned In And Got Super Close To My Ear Even Though It Was Only Us Two In The Room. "He Got Some Bomb Ass Dick!!" She Said Laughing. At That Point I Was Irritated And I Slapped Her With The Back Of My Hand. "You Really Thought I Was Gon Sell Out My Baby??" She Asked Spitting Out Blood.

Imani POV

   I Been Here For 6 Fucking Hours. Dre Ass Needa Hurry The Fuck Up Before My Smart Ass Mouth Get Me Killed. "Your Weak Ass Gonna Be Sorry When Dre Finds You." I Said Smirking. "Didn't Dre Tell You About Me?" He Said More Than Asked While Walking Toward Me. "No. Why Should He?" I Said Confused Bit Curious At The Same Time. "You Remember The Day You And Your Friend Alex Was At The Mall And You Ran Into Dre." He Said Smirking Evilly. "Yeaah. So Why The Fuck Does That Matter? And How Did You About That Day?" I Asked Scrunching Up My Face.

   "Well Because That Day I Told Him That He Had To Get Information On You So I Can Kill You. And Because I Followed You. But You Were Just Supposed To Be An Assignment. After A Couple Of Months Went By Dre Finally Came To Me And Told Me He Couldn't Go Through With The Plan Anymore." He Said Smiling That Evil Smile Again. At The Moment I Was In Tears, I Couldn't Believe Dee Was Just Faking This Whole God Damn Time. "Why Should I Believe You?" I Said With A Shaky Voice.

   "Well For One His Name Isn't Dre It's K2." I Just Shook My Head. He Got To My Level Since I Was In A Chair And He Held My Face So That I Was Looking Straight At Him. I Tried To Turn My Head Away But He Yanked It Back. Out Of No Where He Connected Both Of Our Lips Together. I Bit Down Hard On His Lip And He Fell Back Holding His Lip That Was Now Bleeding.

   He Stood Up And Wiped His Bloody Lip. He Looked At Me With Black Eyes. I Was So Scared For My Life Life At The Moment. He Walked Over To Me Pulling Out A Knife In The Process. He Picked Up My Arm And Sliced It Then When He Finished He Stabbed My Right Leg Making Me Scream Out In Pain. He Took The Knife Out My Leg, Pulled My Hair And Put The Knife To My Throat. "If You Do One More Thing Ima Slice Ya Throat Bitch." He Let Go Of My Hair And Walked Out The Door Leaving Me In The Room By Myself. I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On Both Dre And This Motherfucker Bitch Asses. I Told This Boy Everything. I Feel So Fucking Stupid. Never Again. Fuck Love! He Just Destroyed The Little Piece Of Heart I Had Left. After This Dre Won't Every Have To Worry About This Happening Again.

Dre POV

   I Was On My Way To Go Get My Baby Back. I Couldn't Wait To Have Her Safe In My Arms. I'm Not Letting This Happen Ever Again.

*Skip To The Trap House*

   I Pulled Up To The Trap House That He Was Holding My Baybeh At. Jay, Devon, Key, And I Jumped Out The Car. We Grabbed Our Guns And Raided His Trap Shooting Everyone That Wasn't With Our Squad. We Split Up To Look For Imani. I Got To A Room And I Heard Screaming So I Kicked The Door. I Was Pissed At What I Was Seeing. This Nigga Was On Top Of My Girl Which By The Way Was She Was Naked.

   I Went Over To Him And Yanked Him Off Of Her. I Dropped My Gun And Started Beating The Fuck Out This Nigga. Who The Fuck Do He Think He Is? Jay And Them Came Down Where We Was At And Key And Devon Pulled Me Offa' Him While Jay Went And Put A Blanket Round Ha. I Told Them To Wait In The Car.

   "Long Time No See Young Nigga." He Said Smirking. "Why The Fuck You Had To Take My Girl? She Didn't Do Shit To You." I Said Clenching My Jaw. "Stop Pretending Like You Love Her. I Already Told Her About Why You Was With Her. Kill If You Want But I Got What I Wanted From Your Girl Already." He Said Smiling. Without Hesitation I Pulled My Gun Out And Shot That Nigga In His Head Twice. Devon Came Back To Where We Were And He Called The Clean Up People.

   We Went To Where Imani, Jay, And Key Were To Make Sure Everybody Was Good. "Aight Y'all Get Imani In The Car So We Can Go Home." I Said. They Nodded They Heads And Did As Told. Jay Got In His Car And Went Home To Alex, Devon Went Home To His Baby Momma, And Key Went Home To His Niece. Imani And I Were In The Car On Our Way Home But The Whole Car Ride Was Silent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How Y'all Holding Up?? Is This More Interesting Now Orrr Nahhh??

I Updated This Chapter And The Last Chapter Today Hope You Guys Enjoy.

Next Chapter Will Pick Up With Imani's POV.

Dre Lied?😔

Is Imani Gonna Forgive?🤓

Will She Leave Or Stay? 😬