Chapter 6

Dre POV

It Was Now 9:30p.m. And Imani And I Were Just Starring At Each Other. I Cant Believe This Girl Is That Damn Beautiful. I Wanna Make Her Mine Right Now. You Know What Fuck It Ima Get Ha Before Somebody Else Do. "Imani I Gotta Tell You Something." I Said Making Her Nod Her Head For Me To Continue. And With That I Leaned Into Her And Smashed My Lips Onto Hers. After A Couple Seconds Of Kissing I Pulled Away And Looked At Imani. "What Was That For?" She Asked While Smiling From Ear To Ear.

   "I Just Felt That I Should Make You Mine Before Anyone Else Could Get A Hold Of Such A Beautiful Young Lady." I Said Truthfully. "Well I Wasn't Expecting That But It's Only Been A Few Weeks. Do You Really Think We're.... Well I'm Ready For Another Relationship?" She Said. And That Made Me Think For A While But I Know If She Become Mine She Won't EVER Have To Worry About A Nigga Like Him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Know It's Short But Hey... Should I Skip To Like 1 Or 2 Months Later?? Ion Know Comment And Lemme Know..

Who Should Have A POV Next???
Dre?
Alex?
Imani?
Tay?

What's Y'all Thoughts??

But Yeaah Sorry Fa The Mistakes And Message Me If You Wanna Be A Character.

Name:
Age:
Bad Or Good Guy?
Etc.

Love Y'all 😊😝