Chapter 7

Imani POV

*5 Months Later*

   Aight So Y'all Know A Bitch Got Cuffed And Shit And I Was So Happy That Day. But Lemme Catch Y'all Up.

- Dre And I Are Together
-Both My BestFriends Together (Alex And Jay)
-Tay Bitch Ass Still Blowing My Shit Up. He Even Came To The House. Ion Know How He Got The Address But Dre (Daddy😏) Cursed His Ass Out.
-I Turned 18 Already In September (Virgo♍️)
-I Moved Out My Momma House
-Dre, Jay, Alex, And I All Moved In A Big Ass House Together Just To Get Out Our Parents House
-NIGGAH WE FINALLY SENIORS!!!!!

So Yeaahh..... Back To The Story 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

   "Baeee!!" Dre Yelled From Downstairs. "What The Fuck You Want DickHead?!!" I Yelled Back Causing Him To Smack His Teeth. I Laughed And Went Downstairs To See What He Wanted. "What You Want Bae?" I Asked Innocently Like I Didn't Just Call Him DickHead. Silence. "Bae?" I Asked With An Eyebrow Raised While Walking Towards Him. Silence. As Soon As I Turned Him Around To Face Me He Picked Me Up And Threw Me Over His Shoulder.

   "Bae Put Me Down!!" I Said Laughing While Hitting His Back. "Nope You Shoulda Neva Called Me DickHead." He Said While Throwing Me On The Couch And Tickling Me. "Bae Stopppppp I Gotta Pee.!" I Yelled Trying To Move His Hands. "What's My Name?" He Asked While Still Tickling Me. "Dre......Stop." I Said Barely Getting My Words Out. "Wrong Answer." He Continued Tickling Me. "Bae?" I Said Still Laughing. "Nope." He Said Tickling Me Even More Than Before. I Didn't Know What Else There Was To Call Him. Then I Thought For A Minute. "Oh No I Am Not Calling You That." I Said Tryna Get Away. "Then You Just Gone Have To Pee On Yaself." He Said Laughing. "Fine!!!! Daddy Stopppppp!! I Gotta Pee!!" After I Said That He Stopped.

   I Got Up And Ran To The Bathroom To Handle My Little Problem. I Came Back Out The Bathroom And Went To Where Dre Was Sitting At On The Couch. "Why You Do That I Was Really Boutta Pee On Myself." I Said Looking At Him. This Niggah Was Really Just Sitting There Laughing While Flipping Through Channels. Smh. Ima Get Him Back So It's Whatever. Lemme Work My Magic Right Now.

Dre POV

   I Was Flipping Through Channels And Laughing When I All Of A Sudden Felt Imani Put Her Hands On My ManHood. I Put The Remote Down And She Climbed On Top Of Me And Started Kissing On My Neck. "Damn." Was The Only I Managed To Get Out. She Then Started Grinding Her Hips On My ManHood And That Instantly Got Me Excited. Just As I Was Reaching For Ha Bra To Undo It She Got Up And Started Laughing. "What's So Funny?" I Asked Curiously. "You Might Wanna Fix That. There's Lotion And Stuff In The Room." She Said Pointing Ta My Jr While Still Laughing. "That's Fine Ima Get Ya Ass Back." I Mumbled Going To Handle My Business. The Only Question Is. How Ima Get Ha Back?

Alex POV

   It's Saturday And I Just Now Got Up. I Woke Up And Seen Jay With His Arms Wrapped Around Me. I Tried Getting Out  Of His Grip But When I Moved He Just Tightened His Grip. "Bae I Gotta Pee Can You Let Go?" I Asked. He Let Go And I Went To The Bathroom To Pee And Do My Morning Routine. Once I Finished I Left Out The Bathroom And Went Downstairs. "Wassam Y'all?" I Asked Making My Way To The Kitchen To Get Some Water. "Nun Much Ya BestFriend Gon Get Ha Ass Beat Cause She Be Playing With A Niggah And My Emotions." Dre Said Putting His Hand Up To His Heart As If He Were Hurt. "Lmao BestFriend What You Did To My Brother?" I Questioned Her Waiting For Ha Response.

   "Nun He Kept Messing With Me After I Told Him I Had To Pee So I Got Him Back By Getting Him Horny And Leaving Him High And Dry To Fix It Himself." She Said With A Start Face. I Laughed So Hard At The Fact She Was Acting All Innocent. I Looked Over At Dre Who Was Mugging And Shaking His Head At Her. "Y'all Are Something Else. But Since Today Saturday What Y'all Wanna Do? Cause Ion Feel Like Staying In The House All Damn Day." I Said Making Both Of Them Shrug Their Shoulders. "What Bout We Go To The Fair Or Either Go To SixFlags." Jay Said Walking In The Kitchen Where Everyone Else Was And Placing A Kiss On My Lips. "Which One Y'all Wanna Go To? The Fair Or SixFlags?" I Said Looking At My BestFriend And Dre. "SixFlags!!" They Said In Unison. "SixFlags It Is." I Said Grabbing My Water And Going Into The Living Room.

Jay POV

   Ok So Y'all Know A Real Niggah Got A POV And Y'all Know It's About To Go Down. Lmao Nahh But On Some Real Shit Tho Wassup With Y'all? Imani Made Me Ha BestFriend When I Went Over To Ha House That Day. Then I Seen Her BestFriend Alex And I Was Like Damnnnnnn. But Anyway We Decided We Was Gon Go To SixFlags Since Its Saturday And Ain't Nobody Doing Shit So Yeaah That's What's Finna Go Down Today. "Y'all Girls Betta Go Take Y'all Slow Asses And Get Ready Early Cause Y'all Be Taking A Long Ass Time To Get Ready And Shit." I Said While Both Of Them Was Mugging Me.

   "Fuck You!!" They Both Said In Unison. "When?" I Said Seriously. "Nahh Luh Niggah You Can Fuck Ya Girl Whenever But My Luh Baby Right Dere Off Limits." Dre Said Grabbing Imani And Smacking Ha Butt. Imani Just Mugged Him But Couldn't No One Stay Serious So We All Busted Out Laughing.

Anyways SixFlags Here We Come!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope Y'all Enjoying The Book. I'm Working Really Hard.

😊😊😊😊😊

I Wanna Do A Book About August Alsina But Ion Know Yet. Ooh Well Then!!!

💖💖💖💖💖