Chapter 5

Alex POV

   I Been Home A Lot Cause Ain't Nothing Really To Do. So Today I Decided Ima Just Drop By Imani House To See What She Doing. Oh Yeahh She Told Me Bout What Happened With Her And Dre When They Was Together And On The Date. Hopefully He Gotta Friend Or Something For Me. Anyways I Got Dressed In Some Black Ripped Pants, A Thin Mint Green Shirt, And My Mint Green Jays. I Grabbed My Phone And Keys And Walked Out The House. I Dialed Imani Number And Pressed Call.

CrazyBitch😂💖: Hello?
Me: Yeah You At Home?
CrazyBitch😂💖: Yeah I'm Here With Dre. Why Wassup?
Me: I'm Boutta Come To Ya House.
CrazyBitch😂💖: Ok Ima See You When You Get Here.
Me: Ok See Ya.
CrazyBitch😂💖: Bye.

   After That I Hung Up And Continued Walking Until I Got To Her House. After 5 Minutes I Walked Up On Her Porch And Rung The Doorbell. Within A Couple Seconds The Door Opened And I Saw Her Standing There With Hello Kitty Shorts And A Tank Top. She Moved Aside So I Could Go In But Once She Closed The Door She Hugged Me. "What Y'all Was In Here Doing?" I Said Walking Into The Living Room And Seeing Snacks On The Couch. "We Was Talking, Eating, And Watching Tv." She Said Tossing Me What Was Left Of The Doritos. "Oh Ok And Hey Dre." I Said While Munching On A Mouthful Of Chips. "Wassup Alex" He Laughed And Just Shook His Head. "You Got Like A Friend Or Something Cause This Single Shit Ain Wassup No More?" I Asked Causing Both Dre And Imani To Bust Out Laughing.

   Dre Pulled Out His Phone And Started Typing. He Looked At Imani And Asked Can He Invite A Friend Over And She Just Shrugged Her Shoulders. He Looked Back At His Phone And Started Typing Again. I Raised My Eyebrow And Thought His Friend Better Be Cute. After 15 Minutes Of Us All Talking Somebody Rings The Doorbell. Imani Was About To Get Up And Get It But Dre Went Instead. When Dre Came Back In The Kitchen I Seen This Dude Walking Behind Him. He Was Tall, Probably 6'0. He Was BrownSkin, Pretty Brown Eyes, Cute Ass Smile, And He Was Looking Good. Just My Type Thank God.

   Imani And I Were Sitting Next To Each Other And I Must've Been Starring To Hard Cause She Whispered To Me. "Close Your Mouth A Fly Might Get In It." She Said Sitting Up Straight And Laughing. I Was So Embarrassed.

Imani POV

   When They Came Back Into The Living Dre Lifted Me Up Off The Couch And Sat Down. Wtf? When I Was About To Move To The Other Couch He Pulled Me Back And Sat Me On His Lap. "Jay This My Girl Imani And Her Bestfriend Alex. Imani And Alex My Friend Jay" He Said. We All Said Our 'Heys' And 'Nice To Meet You's'. It's Only 8:30 p.m. And My Mom Wasn't Be Home Til About 11:30. We All Talked And Got To Know Him And He Seem Cool Asf. "Jay You Wanna Be My Boy Best Friend?" I Asked Him With An Innocent Smile On My Face. "Yeah Sure But Cause You Smiling All Innocent And Shit Don't Mean Nothing." He Said Laughing. Alex And Jay Are So Much Alike I Really Hope They Hang Out More And Maybe Even Start Dating. We Was All Having Fun When Jay And Alex Said They Should Both Head Home Before It Starts Getting Dark. "Bye Best Friends." I Said Hugging Both Of Them As We Walked To The Door. "Bye." They Said In Unison.

   I Went Back Into The Living Room To See Dre Picking Up The Trash. I Walked Over To Where He Was And Helped Him. I Really Like Him But I Don't Think He Feels The Same. For Right Now Imma Just Keep It Pushing. We Threw All The Trash Away And Went Back Into The Living Room. Dre Looked Like Something Was Bothering Him So I Sat Next To Him And Grabbed His Hands. "What's Wrong Dre?" I Asked With A Worried Look Plastered On My Face. He Looked Down At Our Hands Then Sighed. "I Know It's Only Been 2 Weeks That We've Known Each Other But I'm Feeling You. You Opened Up To Me And I Feel Like That's A Step Closer To Ya Heart. I Want To Be There For You, Take Care Of You. I Want To Be The One That Protects You, Meet Ya Mom, Have Kids With You, Marry You, Say I Love You, And Be The One To Wake Up Seeing That Beautiful Smile I Fell In Love With." He Said Looking Straight Into My Eyes.

   When Dre Said That I Was So Speechless And My Heart Was Beating 20 Times Faster Than It Was Before. I Looked At Dre And Smiled. "I'm Glad You Told Me That Cause I Feel The Same Way. I Just Didn't Say Anything Because Of Tay And I Didn't Know If You Felt The Same Way. But Now That I Know I Couldn't Be More Happier And I Can Finally Stop Asking Myself If You Feel The Same." I Said While Smiling From Ear To Ear. After I Said That I Felt Myself Starting To Blush So I Looked Away From Dre.

Dre POV

   When Imani Said That She Felt The Same Way I Was One Happy Motherfucka. But I Noticed After She Finished Saying That She Turned Her Head Away From Me. I Dont Know Why But I Used My Index Finger And Thumb To Turn Her Chin So That She Could Be Face To Face With Me Again. When I Did That I Noticed She Was Blushing Hella Hard. "Ma What You Turning Ya Head Away Fa?" I Asked Still Kinda Confused. "Cause I Didnt Want You To See Me Blushing. Its So Embarrassing." She Said Looking Down At Her Hands. Once Again I Used My Index Finger And Thumb To Push Her Chin Up. "One. Dont Hide Cause You To Beautiful To Be Hiding. Two. Dont Be Embarrassed Cause Im Happy That Im The Reason You Smiling AND Blushing." I Said Making Her Blush Even Harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Bout The MIstakes And Stuff But Ima Continue This Chapter In The Next One.

My Internet Acting Slow So Ima Update When I Can. But I Start School In One More Week But Ima Still Try To Update More.

Love Yall Beautiful Ppl. But Yeaah Yall Already Know What To Do.

Mwahhhh

Love Manii XOXOXOX