Chapter 14

Dre POV

After I Walked Away From Imani I Went To Our Room To Put On Clothes. After I Put On My Boxers I Heard Footsteps Coming Towards Me. I Already Knew Who It Was So I Conntinued To Get Dressed. I Felt A Pair Of Arms Wrap Around My Torso. I Pull My Shirt Over My Head And Turn Around To See Imani Smirking At Me. "You Just Cant Keep Your Hands Off Me Can You?" I Ask As If I Didn't Already Knobw The Answer To That.

She Looks At Me For A While Like Shes Thinking About Something. After A Few Seconds Of Starring Into The Air She Finally Snaps Back Into Reality. "Oh Really Wanna Bet?" She Says With A Cheesy Grin. "Sure Princess. Whoever Touches The Other Person Any Type Of Sexual Way Loses And Has To Do What The Winner Says For A Month. Deal?" I Say Confidently. "Your So On!" She Says. We Shake Hands To Make The Deal Official And With That We Go Our Separate Ways. She Walks Towards The Door And Stop At The Entrance. "Your Sleeping On The Couch Playboy." And With That She Walks Out. What Did I Just Get Myself Into?

Imani POV

Time To Bring Out My Secret Weapons. After I Left The Room I Went Into The Living Room And Blasted My Favorite Song One Day By Tory Laney. As The Song Came On I Began To Twerk Along With The Beat.

If You Let That Ass Spend One Day With Me,
You Know How Its Gon Go Down,
When You Come Over,
You Know That Ima Freak,
If You Let Ass Spend One Day With Me,
If You Ain't Bout That Action Shawty,
You About That Action Show Me

I Was Grinding To The Beat When I Felt Eyes Burning Through Me. Instead Of Looking At Him I Kept Grinding Until The Song Ended. When It Finally Finished I Was Sweaty But I Turned Around To See Dre Standing There With His Eyes Glued To My Body. I Cleared My Throat And Dre Eyes Snapped Up To Look At Me. "Close Ya Mouth Babe Your Drooling." I Say With A Smirk On My Face. "I....Im....Just....Fuck It." He Says Still A Little Distracted By My Sweaty Body. "Well Im Gonna Go Take A Shower. Wanna Watch A Movie When I Get Out?" I Ask. "Uhh Yeaah Sure." He Says Without Looking At Me. "Ookayy And Dre Fix Yaself." Was All I Said And Then Walked Away. Imani 1 Dre 0. I Hop In The Shower And An 30 Minutes Later I Get Out.

I Put On My Vanilla Perfume And Lotion Cause Dre Loves It. I Put On My Blacked Laced Panty And Bra Set. Then I Put On My Black PJ Short Shorts, My Knee Length Black Socks And A Black Sports Bra. I Pulled My Hair Into A Messy Bun And Walked Downstairs. I Seen Dre Struggling To Find A Movie So I Told Him Ill Find A Movie. I Bent Down And Started Searching Through The Movies. "About Last Night?" I Asked Holding It Up. "Nope" He Answered Quickly. "Best Man Holiday?" Silence. "Madea Goes To Jail?" Silence. "Ugh How About Suicide Squad?" "Yeaah We Can Watch That." He Finally Answered. "I Thought You Couldn't Speak Nigga." I Say As I Put The Movie In. "Can You Go Get Some Snacks Please?" I Ask Turning To Dre. "Dre!" I Yell Cause He Didn't Answer The First Time. "Why You Yelling Princess?" He Asked Confused. Wtf. "Maybe If You Wasn't Starring So Hard At My Ass You Would've Heard Me The First Time. Can You Get Snacks Out The Kitchen?" I Say Once Again.

"Yeaah." And With That He's Off To The Kitchen To Get Some Snacks. Imani 2 Dre 0. When He Comes Back With The Snacks I Pressed Play And Laid Down On My Stomach So He Could Get A Clear View Of My Ass. He Wanted A Bet So Im Gonna Make Him Lose It.