Chapter 3

Tay POV

Wassup Y'all? My Name Antayvious But People Call Me Tay For Short. I'm 5'10 A LightSkin And Ima Red Head Or Whatever Tf You Wanna Call It. I'm 17 And A Nigga Boutta Be A Senior And Shit. But I Know Y'all Probably Hating A Nigga And Thinking Like Wtf This Nigga Gotta POV For?? Imani And I Been In A Relationship For A Year And I Cheated On Her A LOT. But She Still Forgave Me. I Love Her So Much But It's Like When I See Another Fine Ass Female I Can't Help It. I Miss Imani A Lot And When She Told Me She Was Done I Was Hella Sad. I Been Blowing Up Her Phone But She Won't Answer She Send Me Straight To VoiceMail. When I Went To Look For Her Around The Mall That Day I Seen Her Talking To Another Nigga And I Admit I Did Her Wrong But Damn Ion Wanna See Ha With Another Nigga. Ima Get Her Back Anyway So I Ain't Even Finna Trip No More.

Imani POV

It's Been A Week Since The Whole Situation With Tay And That Girl. That Nigga Got The Nerve To Be Blowing My Phone Up. I Ignore It Every Single Time And Send Him To VoiceMail. Smh He Did This To Himself. Anywho I Told Alex About What Happened After She Left That Day. And The Date That Dre And I Went On Was So Cute And Romantic. But Today Is Gonna Just Be A Chill Day For Me I Guess. It's Only 7:00 a.m. So I Guess I'll Get Up And Make Breakfast For My Mom And I. I Got Out The Bed And Went To The Bathroom To Brush My Teeth. After I Finished That I Went To The Closet And Put On My Robe Because I Had On My Hello Kitty Pajama Shorts And A All White Tank Top With Some Mix Match Socks. I Tied My Robe And Went Downstairs Into The Kitchen To Start Breakfast.

I Went To The Fridge And Grabbed Some Bacon, Eggs, Pancake Mix, And Everything Else I Needed To Make Pancakes. I Started With The Pancakes First Since I Knew I Would Have To Make A Lot Just In Case Anyone Popped Up. Then I Did The Eggs And Bacon. 30 Minutes After Breakfast Was Done And I Put The Dishes In The Sink To Clean When I Was Done Eating. My Mom Came Downstairs Dressed For Work. "Orange Juice Or Milk?" I Asked As I Was Opening The Fridge. "Orange Juice. Thanks Honey." She Said With A Smile On Her Face. I Grabbed The Orange Juice And Poured Some In Both Of Our Glasses. "No Problem Mom It's The Least I Can Do For You." I Said Sitting Across From Her At The Kitchen Counter. "Today I Work From 8-11:30. So I'll Bring Home Something For Dinner." She Said While Stuffing Her Face. "Ok Mom And You Better Hurry Cause You Have To Get To Work Mom." I Said Looking At Her. "Bye Imani. Thanks For The Food, I Love You And Be Good. I'll See You Later." She Said While Picking Up Her Purse And Kissing My Forehead. "Bye Mom And Love You Too." I Said While Walking Behind Her And Locking The Door.

When She Pulled Off I Went Back Into The Kitchen And Started Washing The Dishes That I Had Sitting In The Sink Along With Our Plates And Glasses. I Wiped The Sink Off And Went To The Kitchen Counter To Wipe It Off. After A Couple Minutes Of Cleaning The Kitchen I Went Into The Living Room And Turned On The Tv. I Took Off My Robe And Slippers And Sat Down On The Couch As I Flipped Through The Channels. I Stopped Flipping Through The Channels Once I Saw That SpongeBob Was On. Yeah I'm A Big Kid At Heart. I Was Watching Tv When I Heard The Doorbell Rung. I Sighed As I Got Off The Couch And Walked To The Door Without My Robe. I Tried Looking Through The Peephole But There Was No Point Because I Was Too Short. "Who Is It?" I Asked. "Dre." How Did He Know Where I Live I Never Gave Him My Address. Alex Probably Gave Him My Address. The Things That Girl Do Is Just Crazy. But You Gotta Love Her. I Opened The Door To See Dre Standing There Dressed In Some Dark Green Shorts, A Black Shirt, And Some Black And Dark Green Jays.

I Stepped Aside Letting Him In. I Closed And Locked The Door But When I Turned Around Dre Was Starring At Me Like He Was Hypnotized Or Something. I Looked Down And Realized I Didn't Have My Robe On So I Was Just Standing In Front Of Him In My Shorts And Tank Top. I Walked Over To Him And Hit Him In His Arm Playfully. "What You Expect? Like Damn Imani Ya Body Looking Right." He Said As I Walked Into The Kitchen With Him Following Behind Me. "Shut Up Your Such A Pervert." I Said Laughing At Him. "But You Hungry I Made Breakfast A For My Mom And I And There's Plenty Left Over." I Said Looking At Him. "Yeah Sure." He Said. I Was Grabbing The Stuff From Out Of The Oven And I Put Some Of Everything On His Plate. I Sat It In Front Of Him And Watched As He Just Devoured The Food. "Hungry Much?" I Asked As I Took His Plate And Washed It. "Shut Up Big Head But On Anotha Note That Was Good Food Forreal Tho." He Said With A Big Ass Smile On His Face.

"Thanks My Mom Taught Me How To Cook." I Said As We Walked Into The Living Room Where SpongeBob Was Still Playing. Dre Looked At The Tv Then Back At Me And Smacked His Lips. "You Watch This Gay Shit?" He Said While Plopping Down On The Couch And Propping His Feet Up On The Table. "For One Getcho Big Ass Feet Off My Damn Table.." I Said While Smacking The Back Of His Head. He Did As Told. "Damnnnnn." He Said While Folding His Arms. "And Yes I Watch This Gay Ass Shit." I Said Mimicking Him When He Said It.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ima Pick Up Where I Left Off On The Next Chapter Cause I Feel Like If I Keep Going It's Gon Be Longer Than It Already Is 😇😇😇...

Tay In The MM 😒😒 (Yes I Actually Dated Him And I Put Just A Lil Part Of What Happened Between Us In The Story To Make It Good)

But Y'all Already Know What To Do 😏😏😏

Vote👍🏻

Comment 📝

Follow Me😊

Hope Y'all Enjoyed This Chapter Love Y'all Beautiful People So Much 💜💙