Chapter 2

Alexandria POV

Heyyyyyyy!!! My Name Alexandria But People Call Me Alex For Short. I'm 5'4 And Ima LightSkin. I Have Short Hair That Stops Above My Shoulders And I'm 17 Years Old. Ima Be A Senior This Year That's Coming Up And I Can't Wait. A Bitch Finna Be Turnt All The Way Up. I Have Dimples And A Tattoo On My Wrist And My Side. Anywho My Best Friend Name Imani And I Swear That Bitch Crazy Asf. But You Gotta Love Her Tho. I Can't Stand Her Boyfriend Cause I Gotta Feeling That He Doing Something I Don't Know What Yet But Ima Keep It Pushing.

But Yeah Im Already Dressed In A Peach Colored Dress And My Peach Sandals With My Hair Straightened Cause Knowing My Best Friend She Gon Probably Call Me And Ask If I Wanna Go Somewhere. Just As I Was Speaking Oh Her My Phone Rings And CrazyBitch😂💖 Pops Up On My Screen. I Answered The Phone And Put It To My Ear.

Me: Wassup Bitch?!
CrazyBitch😂💖: Girl Nun I Just Left The House Cause I Was Wondering If You Would Go To The Mall Since Tay "Busy" Right Now?
Me: Bitch You Know I Love To Shop. So Yeah But Where You At Now?
CrazyBitch😂💖: Walking Up To Yo House.
Me: Ok I'm Coming Out Now.
CrazyBitch😂💖: Ok See Ya In A
Few.
Me: Bye.
CrazyBitch😂💖: Bye.

I Hung Up And Grabbed My Stuff Off My Bed. I Walked Out And Made My Way Towards The Front Door. When I Opened The Front Door I Seen Her Standing Outside. I Walked Out And Locked Up Before We Started Walking To The Mall.

Imani POV

As We Were Walking To The Mall Alex Kept Asking Me Questions About Why I'm Still With Tay. Every Since Tay And I Started Dating My Best Friend Claims That Tay Is "No Good" For Me. Even Though I Know Deep Down He Isn't I Can't Help But Stay Because I Love Him. I Was Snapped Out My Thoughts When Alex Asked What Was Wrong With Me. "Nothing" I Said As We Kept Walking. "Mhm" She Said Looking At Me With Her Eyebrows Raised. We Finally Made It To The Mall After 5 Minutes Of Walking.

When We Walked In The Mall The First Store We Went Into Was FootLocker. There Was A Pair Of Mint Green And Black Jay's That We Both Wanted So We Got Them In Our Sizes. I Got A 4 And She Got A Size 5. Yeah Our Feet Are Little Don't Judge Us. When We Went Up To The Register There Was A Tall Guy That Was LightSkin, Pretty Eyes, Pretty Smile, And Hella Tattoos. I Snapped Outta My Thoughts And Handed Him My Shoes So I Could Pay. "$165.00 Is Your Total". He Said Smiling At Me. I Handed Him The Money And Stepped Aside So Alex Could Pay For Her Stuff.

Once She Paid For Her Stuff She Grabbed Her Bags And He Looked Back At Me And Winked. "You So Beautiful Ma And I Just Wanted To Know If A Nigga Could Get Ya Number?" He Asked Smiling His Pearly Whites. " I Can't I–" Before I Could Even Finish My Best Friend Was Already Giving Him My Number. He Smiled And Then Went Back To Working. I Looked At Alex And Just Shook My Head. "Why Did You Do That You Know I Have A Boyfriend Already." I Said Rolling My Eyes While We Walked Out The Store. "Well For One You Already Know That I Don't Like Him. Two You Know How I Always Told You He Wasn't No Good For You?" I Nodded My Head Slowly Because She Was Acting Weird. " Well I Was Right." Was All She Said Before Pointing To Where Tay And Some Girl Was Standing Holding Hands And Kissing. I Couldn't Believe This Bastard Lied To Me Saying He Couldn't Come To The Mall With Me But He's Here With Another Bitch!! Then Again This Isn't The First Time This Happened.

I Walked Over To Where They Were Standing And I Turned Him Around And Slapped Tf Outta Him. "So This Is Why You Couldn't Come To The Mall With Me???!!!! Because You Were To Busy Kissing Up On Another Bitch!!" I Said Furious As Hell. I Turned Around To Walk Off But Then Stopped. "I'm Done. Erase Any Contact Information You Have Of Mine, Don't Talk To Me, And Just Act Like I Don't Even Exist Anymore." I Said Not Even Looking At Him. I Walked Off With Alex Beside Me And All I Heard Was Him Yelling My Name. I Can't Believe After Every Motherfucking Thing I Did For His Stupid Ass He Goes Behind My Back And Does This. It Was Only 2:00 p.m. So Alex And I Decided To Just Keep Shopping I Wasn't Gonna Stop Shopping Just Because Of Him. Nope Y'all Thought I Was Gon Cry Over Him? Hell Nahh Y'all Thought Wrong. I'm Good With Or Without A Boyfriend Tf.

We Were Walking Back Towards FootLocker To Go To Rainbow. Alex And I Were Talking And Laughing When I Accidentally Bumped Into Someone's Hard Ass Chest. I Stumbled Back A Little But When I Looked Up It Was The Guy That Rung Up Our Shoes. "Imani I Gotta Get Home." She Said Smiling Hard Asf. I Already Knew She Was Doing This On Purpose. I Shook My Head And Just Laughed. She Walked Away And I Looked Back At The Guy. I Was Just Now Noticing That He Was WAY Taller Than Me. "Oh Um Sorry About That." I Said Referring To When I Bumped Into Him. "You Straight. And Oh I Neva Caught Ya Name." He Said Smiling. "Imani And Yours?" I Said While Blushing Because He Was Too Cute.

"Andre But People Call Me Dre." He Said. I Smiled And Was About To Walk Off Until He Grabbed My Arm. "Do You Mind If I Walked With You?" He Asked Nervously. I Didn't Have Anyone Else To Walk With Since Alex Left So I Just Nodded My Head And We Started Walking. "So Where Do You Wanna Go Since Its Only 2:15 p.m.?" I Said While We Walked To The Exit. "Um I Guess The Park Because I Really Wanna Get To Know You." He Said Looking At Me. I Nodded And We Walked To A Nearby Park. After Walking For Less Then 3 Minutes We Made It To The Park And Started Walking Around The Trail. "So Wassup? Watcha Wanna Know About Me?" I Asked With My Hands Behind My Back While We Walked.

"Well For One.. How Old Are You?" He Asked. "17 What About You Dre?" I Said Before Sitting On The Bench That Was There. He Sat Beside Me And Looked At Me. "18." He Said With A Smile On His Face. "Are You Single?" I Asked Curious Cause He Had To Have A Girlfriend With His Looks. Or Is He A Playa? "Yeah Been Single For 4 Years Cause I Haven't Found The Right Girl Yet. How Bout You?" He Said. I Rolled My Eyes And Told Him About What Happened At The Mall A Couple Minutes Before We Bumped Into Him Again. "Damn That Nigga Stupid Asf I Mean Look At You. AND You A LOYAL Girl. Yeah That's Just Sad." He Said With His Hand Covering His Mouth. I Laughed And Just Shook My Head. 2 Hours Passed By From Us Talking And Laughing And I Finally Turned To Dre. "I Better Get Going Cause I Wanted To Hang With My Best Friend For The Rest Of The Day." I Said Looking Into His Eyes. "Yeah No Problem You Need A Ride?" He Said As He Pointed To A Car. "Sure And When Did The Car Get Here?" I Said With An Eyebrow Raised.

"While We Were Talking I Texted A Friend And Told Him To Bring My Car Here. I Left The Keys At Work Cause I Was Tryna See You Again." He Said Cheesy Extra Hard. I Laughed And We Walked Towards The Car. He Opened My Door And Let Me In. Once I Was Fully In He Closed The Door And Got In On His Side. He Started The Car And Off To My Best Friend House We Went. We Pulled Up And I Looked At Dre And Smiled. "I Had A Good Time And Thanks For The Ride Dre." I Said. "No Problem And Ima Text You When I Get Home." He Said While Unlocking The Doors. I Kissed His Cheek And Got Out The Car. Before He Pulled Off He Waited For Me To Get In Alex House. I'm Not Gonna Move Into Another Relationship Yet But Lemme Go Chill With My Bitch And Tell Her Nosey Ass What Happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope Y'all Enjoyed This Chapter 😊. I Know It's Long But I Felt Like Writing A Longer Chapter.

I Didn't Have Any Pictures Of My Best Friend Because My Phone Had Got Restarted😒😒 But When I Get Some Ill Put Up A Picture In The MM.

Vote 👍🏻

Comment 📝

Follow Me 😊

But Yeah Sorry For Any Mistakes That I Made In This Chapter 😝😝.

Love Y'all 💕💕