Chapter 8

Imani POV

*At SixFlags*

   "Aightt Y'all What Ride We Getting On First?" I Asked While Walking Hand In Hand With Dre, And Alex And Jay Doing The Same Thing. "Let's Go Get On All The Rollercoasters Y'all. It'll Be Fun!" Alex Said While Pulling Jay To A Random Rollercoaster. I Looked Up And Saw Dre Starring At Me. "What?" I Asked. "You Look Like You Scared And About To Shit In Ya Pants." He Said While Laughing. I Punched Him In The Arm And Started Walking Off To Catch Up To Alex And Jay. Dre Came Walking Behind Me And He Wrapped His Hands Around My Waist.

   I Tried To Get His Hands Off But The More I Tried The Tighter His Grip Got. "Lemme Go." I Said Rolling My Eyes. "Not Until You Tell Me You Not Mad At Me No More." I Looked At Him And Hit Him In The Chest. He Let Go And Held Onto His Chest. I Was About To Walk Off But I Stopped, Turned Around And Said, "I'm Not Mad Anymore." While Laughing I Continued Walking While Dre Caught Up After Catching His Breath. "Really Bae?" He Asked Pouting. "What I Did? What I Do?" I Said Innocently. He Stuck Out His Bottom Lip And Starting Sniffling. "Awe My Poor Baby. You Want A Kiss To Make It Feel Better?" I Said Walking Closer To Him And Feeling On His Abs. He Started Shaking His Head Up And Down Quickly. I Laughed And Then Kissed His Abs And Came Back Up To Kiss His Lips Passionately.

   "Does My Baby Feel Better?" I Asked Whispering In His Ear Cause I Knew That Would Turn Him On. "I Would Feel Better If I Was Home And In Bed Fucking You So Good You Would Think I'm Ya Real Daddy." He Said Smacking My Ass And Biting My Neck. "We Can Arrange That." I Said Walking Away But He Pulled Me Back To Him. "Aightt Ima Call Jay And Let Him Know Me And You Going Home Early." He Said Looking Me Up And Down While Licking His Lips.

   Boy Ooh Boy It's Definitely About To Go Down Now. Y'all Pray Fa Me.

Alex POV

   Jay And I Just Got Off Some Typa Rollercoaster And He Said He Had A Text From Dre Saying That Him And Imani Going Home Early. I Already Knew She Was Bout To Get The Dick So I Wasn't Even Stuntin It. But It's A Shame Tho Cause Them Niggas Only Got On A Few Rollercoasters. But Lemme Not Complain. Anyway Jay And I Have Been Together For 4 Months And Everything Going Good. I Really Fell For Him Even Though After What Happened With Him But I Feel Like It's Something About Jay That's Different.

   Yeaah, Imani And I Been Hurt A Bunch Of Times But We Don't Let It Show. The Only Reason We Don't Is Because Showing Ya Emotions Are For Weak People. And We Just Feel Like If We Show Our Emotions It's Just Gonna Make People Think They Can Take Us For Granted And That's NOT Happening. Y'all Also Probably Thinking Who The Fuck Him. Y'all Gon Find Out Later But Just Know That He's The Reason Imani And I Became Close And Are BestFriends. But Lemme Go Y'all So Jay And I Can Go Home And I Can Get Some Dick Too. Imani Not Boutta Have All The Fun. 😝😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Boutta Put Some Drama In The Next Couple Of Chapters To Spice It Up 😜😜😜