It Can Arrive

Edward and Alphonse stepped into the room where Roy and Riza stood. "Alright, so what'd you find?" Ed asked curiously. Russell appeared behind the two brothers. "Well, we found out what school they went to, family members, friends, the generic stuff," Roy replied, glancing at Ed for a minute. The blonde nodded and looked back to Roy. "What now?" The alchemist questioned. "We take the information and bring it back to the offices." He explained. Edward nodded, along with Alphonse. The younger Elric turned to look at the two Tringham brothers. "Thanks for the help as usual." He stated, smiling slightly. Fletcher and Russell returned the smile. "No problem Alphonse, it is our job after all," Russell replied. Al nodded in response. "Alright, everyone, let's head back to the office, and check out the information," Roy suggested. Everyone nodded, and turned to walk out. "Hey, Elric!" Russell exclaimed, making Ed turn his head to glance at him. "Take care of him." He explained. Ed grinned a little and nodded in reply. As they walked, Roy walked next to Edward and raised an eyebrow, silently asking about what went on between him and Russell. Ed smiled a bit. "Don't worry Captain, I'm not cheating on you." Roy's face went crimson, and the golden-haired alchemist let out a heartful laugh. Once he realized what he said, Edward's face went red, and he fell silent. This, in turn, made Roy chuckle slightly. When they arrived back at the office, and everyone sat down at a table. The Captain passed out different files of information. Everyone took a file, and slowly opened them. They began looking over the information and decided to see the victim's family and friends, to try and ask about any issues at school and such. Al's eyes glanced at the school the victims were from, and he felt his heart stop. "Brother!" He exclaimed, shooting up from his seat, startling everyone. "What's wrong Al?" Ed replied, sensing the alarm in his brother's voice. "The school they're from.....that's the college Winry goes to go!" He exclaimed. Ed looked at him, his eyes wide. Roy looked at the two and sensed the nervousness radiating off the two. "Go check on her." He said, giving the two permission to leave for a few minutes. The Elric's nodded and Ed joined Alphonse as he stood as well, and the two exited the office. "Do you know the way to Winry's college?" Edward asked curiously. Al nodded. "Lead the way little brother." Ed chuckled. Al smiled and nodded. "Okay." The two began walking, Alphonse taking the lead. As they walked, Edward came to a realization. "Wait!" He suddenly exclaimed, making the younger blonde raise an eyebrow. "What is it, Brother?" He inquired. "Winry has no idea I came back!" He exclaimed. Al giggled. "AL THIS ISN'T FUNNY! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME! WITH HER WRENCHES OF DEATH!" Ed yelled, making people who walked back stare at the two with confusion. "C'mon Brother, I doubt she'll kill you." Oh, how wrong he was. The bump on Ed's head proved it.