It Can Visit

The two blonde's stepped towards the steps of the college, and the elder Elric had felt himself tremble in fear. 'She's gonna kill me! I'm gonna be a dead man!' He thought in fear. The younger blonde could only laugh quietly at his brother's antics. "Oh, Brother relax. I'm sure Winry won't kill you." He giggled. "You don't understand Al! She's gonna whack me with that scary strong strength of hers, with her super scary wrench!" He replied. This only made Alphonse laugh. They walked into the huge concrete like building. Inside it, was three separate hallways. Winry had decided to go to school, in order to become an auto mail engineer. Her first patient, was Edward actually. Granny Pinako had taught her, after he parents were killed. The two boys stared at everything in awe. The hallways had been marked by signs. The three signs stood at the entrance. One was engineer, a second one was math, and the last one was science. "She's probably in the engineer section." Alphonse had guessed. Edward nodded, and he followed his brother into the hallway. The hall itself was decorated with paintings and bookshelves, each book vibrant with color. Small lights hung from the sides of the walls, and light the hallway up well. Ed and Al looked around, entranced by the sight. However, that was nothing compared to the main room. A giant glass window was placed there, giving the students an outlook of the city. In the middle of the room, was a table, and around the table were chairs and books. Edward's golden eyes scanned the room for the blonde headed mechanic, and eventually found her, reading a book. 'Probably about auto mail. Tch. What a gear head.' Alphonse noticed the blonde as well. "Brother, before we go speak with you, I need to set some....you could say-" "Some rules? I get it Al. I'm not a child...!" The elder cut in sharply. Alphonse sighed. "I know that Brother. But, I need to tell you this stuff! It's important!" He replied. Golden orbs were only rolled in annoyance. "Anyways, we have to speak to Winry in private okay? We don't want other students hearing, and getting scared." He explained. Ed nodded. "Alright. That all?" He asked. Al nodded. "And one more thing." He responded. "Don't let Winry hit you too hard." He teased. Edward glared at his younger brother before grabbing him, and pulling him up to Winry. Now, Edward had done that in the past. There was one day, when he was young, he had decided to sneak up on Winry. Unfortunately, poor Alphonse as dragged into this plot. So, the two Elric's went to scare the young Rockbell, and, out came the fury of Winry's wrench. So, having learned their lesson, the boy's never did it again, both agreeing they wanted to at least turn 18, without dying from the girl's wrath. Now, both older Elric's laid on the ground, Winry standing above them. "What the hell you two?!"