stand up

I woke up for school the next day got dressed and Anna came and picked me up.

"so did Josh tell you anything? "

"yeah he has a problem with me wearing on my denims and halter back "

"sounds jealous "

"yeah but he's with a slut so I don't really care "

We arrived at school with everyone whispering as usual.

But this time I was by my locker alone and it had many people in the area whispering about me as usual.ugh.

Amanda walked up to me and spilled her coffee on my again staining my top I had enough of her and I don't care now. I'm going to burst out with anger. She kicked me in my stomach and slapped me in my face and of course everyone was watching including the bad boys. I felt so shame but I had enough she was about to slap me again but I held her hand back.

"what the fuck do you think your doing bitch hitting someone for no reason what the hell, it's not my fault the boy you were having sex with left you because your a fucking slut" I snapped at her.

With that the corridor was filled with 'oooss'

Amanda was speechless probably it was the first time anyone ever heard me spoke and cursed but I didn't really care. Amanda walked off with her gang as usual and everyone was just staring at me now.

"what the Fuck are you all looking at?"

And everyone turned away fast.

Anna walked up to me.

"Girl what was that she really got to you huh? "

"yeah I'm fed up she drives me on my nerves"