truth

(Chloe's outfit )

Chloe's POV...

I woke up in bed still dressed in yesterdays outfit . I couldn't remember a thing. Only thing I remembered was missing Josh and I actually enjoyed it. I looked down at my phone and saw I got many messages from Chase.

Chase: hey Chloe don't forget the fight today

Chase: Chloe where are you?

Chase: Chloe everyone is looking out for you. Where are you? Why aren't you answering me??

Me: OMG Chase I'm so sorry I was out for a quick drink and then the last think I remembered was knocking out. Sorry :(

I waited patiently for him to reply but none so I decided to go bathe. I changed into a while short pants and a black top(outfit on top)

I walked downstairs to find all the boys sitting on the couch but they didn't notice me.

"I just don't think she likes me " I heard Josh say. Who was he talking about?..

"why you say that? " I heard Alex say

"because I heard her saying love you to Chase . Who was he? " Josh said. Oh my gosh Josh likes me. But I don't feel the same about him I guess.

"well tell her how you feel man maybe she'll understand" Joshua said.

"yea I guess I will today " Josh replied

I waited 5 minutes then walk down the stairs.

"hey guys " I said

"chloe can I talk to you in your room for a second please" Alex asked me

"um yeah why not " I replied leading him to my room and he locked the door and sat next to me on the bed.

"Chloe why do you dress like that everyday? And not for school? " Alex asked.

"what's wrong with it? I go to bars drink my life out sometimes smoke or nah I can't tell you the other one " I said.

"wow Chloe your not so nerdy after All huh your like a little bad girl yes. I came up her to find out 2 things and the first one don't lie OK?" Alex said

"erm OK.."

"1. Today we're going camping for 1week OK. And 2. The day Josh and I went fighting the mystery girl's eyes looked exactly like yours "

I didn't know what to say how did he recognize me??? .

"OK Alex you got me I do street fighting OK ever since I was 9 then I stopped for a while but please don't tell anyone not even the guys . Anna doesn't even know "I said looking down

"that's OK little C I won't tell anyone I promise by the way you have some really good moves you never lose huh anyways cmon let's get going packed your clothes already? " Alex asked

"oh that um yeah it's in the big blue bag " I said with a smile.
We both got off the bed and walked downstairs and I walked down with my bag.
The rest of the guys were in the car except Josh.

"hey guys give me a sec k?" I asked.

"yeah we're here waiting " Joey said.

I made my way back inside and took a bowl of cereal . When I was finished I put it in the sink ready to leave. As soon as I turned around a hand was around my waist. And guess who Josh.

"Josh why are yo-" before I could continue he smashed his lips on mine. I gladly gave him the entrance then bit his tongue.

"hey what was that for?" he said

"that's what you get for kissing me " i said with a smile.

"yea princess later on you'll be begging for me " he said with a smirk

"ha ill like to see you try babe " I winked at him and headed to the car with the guys. Josh sat next to me in the back. The whole car ride was silent. Then my phone vibrated.

Chase: that's OK Chloe when next can you come?

Me: I'm not sure probably in some weeks and we have to talk k?

Chase: oh OK can't wait to see you missing you already.

Me: me too <3 :)

Chase: yea what you want to talk about?

Me: I'll tell you next 2 weeks k ly bye .

Chase :k ly to byeee 😘

Me:😝😍

I looked up to see Josh was looking at me the whole time. Shameful much.

" who's that? Your boyfriend? " Josh asked me. I wonder if he was jealous.

"what no he's just a close friend of mine " I said

"so he's not your boyfriend? " he asked

"nope " I replied

"good"

"good" I said and that was final.