hungry

As soon as I reached inside I ran up to my room and took a bath and out in a pad and circled the day it came again.
I put on my shorts a little above the knee and a tank top.

I walk downstairs and sat on the couch by Josh since we we're home alone .

" order a pizza and get me ice cream and some snacks " I said to Josh. At first he watched me like I was mad.

"what the fuck you think this is no way and since when you eat so much?"

"I'm on my period now order or be sorry"

"damn OK go take tablets I'm ordering jeez"

JOSH'S POV......

I didn't really need to know she was in her period but then again I ain't able when girls get their cramps and argue so I'll give her what she need until.

I ordered her pizza . While I waited on the pizza person I decided to go in my phone since I got a message.

Alex: can the gang and I come over tonight?

Me: yea but try not to talk to Chloe

Alex: lol why you'll get jealous :|

Me: fuck no plus she's on her period so you know

Alex: yea sure whatever I'm on my way with the guys.

Me:ok

The pizza man arrived with in minutes, I gave Chloe the box and I watched her gobble it down fast. I have to admit she did look cute.
She looked up and realised I was staring at and she began to blush... again cute.

"you want?"she asked

"nah I'm good the guys are coming over do we're going out " I replied and when I say 'going out' I meant for ice cream.

"oh we're you all going ?" she replied excited

"for ice cream " I replied with a smirk on my face.

"yay I wanna come pleaseeeee" she begged I have to admit she sounded like a baby but a cute one.
I decided to make things fun and say no.

"nope" I said with a straight face

"please "

"nope"

"pleaseeeeee"

"your going to do this whole day aren't you? "

"no no it's OK if you don't want me that's find I'll just go upstairs all ALONE..." she said.. hmmm putting on a show huh ....

I ran up to her and held her by the waist

"and where do you think your running off to princess" I asked her

"you don't want me so I'm going to sleep"

"awww that's OK I'll bring back ice cream k? " I leaned in slowly and kissed her neck.

"yep and cotton candy ice cream please "

"nope I'll surprise you princess "

"whatever"