secrets

Chloe's POV......

"Will you be my girlfriend? " Josh asked me. What he likes me???? But U can't I like Chase I like the both of them I don't know what to do.

"Josh I'm sorry but no" when I said that he was speechless he didn't say a word and just drove me home and drove off.
I didn't know what to do but that's final.

I went upstairs and changed into a jeans and a tank top and carried my bag with my fighting clothes. I got out and ran to the fighting area. I walked in a room looking for Chase but I saw him there kissing another girl. I felt so heart broken maybe this is how Josh felt and this moment I realized I love Josh not because Chase has someone else because Josh actually cared for me and made a change in his life for me I need Josh.

Chase finally recognized me and pulled away and he whispered something in the girls ear and she left the room.

"hey Chloe whats up what do you have to tell me? " Chase said. What was I suppose to tell him i like him?

"oh um nothing it's OK " I said but I wasn't feeling that hurt seeing Chase kissing the other girl maybe my true love was Josh I need to tell him. Maybe I can even if it makes everyone know who I am.

"you sure OK well get dressed " he said. I changed my clothes and looked at Chase

"can you give me a mic at the end of the fighting? I need to to something important " I asked

"Yeah sure chloe " he said leaving the room. I put on my mask covering my hair as usual and walked out the room .

" today's contestants are the mystery girl and Josh Parker" Chase said in his mic .

The crowd went wild they began screaming my name I went by Chase and reminded him about the microphone. I got in the middle and Alex looked me in the eye and smiled. When I saw Josh walk out i saw hurt in his eyes. I couldn't fight him. I stopped for a moment and gave Chase a look and came down handing me a mic. The crowd was confused what was going in but if it means losing my identity to the one I love I would.

I out on a fake girly voice speaking.

"I know everyone wants to know who I am and today is the day I would show you myself but before I do I know you all won't expect me to be who you want me to be" when I said that the crowd went wild shouting mystery girl. Before I took off my mask I walked up to Josh. He watched me confused because he had no idea it was me.

"before I take of my mask I just want to say I'm sorry Josh I love you " I said and took off my mask. His eyes opened with joy and he smashed his lips on mine and we had the best moment of our life.

"Chloe! Chloe!" The crowd went screaming my name .

"why didn't you tell me Chloe " Josh asked.

"Because I don't know but I love you " I said

"I love you too " he replied and we ended up leaving because we weren't going to fight each other.
As soon as we got home I told Anna everything.