iceream

"hey Chloe you wanna come camping with us? " Alex asked.

"yea why not " I replied

"why must she come? " Josh asked

"I'm sorry but do you have a problem with me joshie ? I'm sure you don't want to remember when you got kick in the balls right? " I said with a smile and Alex couldn't resist laughing.

"steupz well whatever " Josh said.

My phone began to vibrate. I looked down and saw I got a message from Chase.

Chase: hey you coming tonight?

Me: um probably with friends in the ice cream place I'll be there next hour or so

Chase: k the crowd can't wait to see you especially me :)

Me: Me too <3

Chase: yep don't forget

Me: I won't gtg byeee

Chase: k byeee Bestie .

"Who's that Chloe? " I turned up to see Alex looking at me.

"oh that um no one I got to go byee " I said and made my way to the exit.

Josh's Pov......

I couldn't forget the day she kicked me in the balls it was a pain in the ass. I think I might be falling for Chloe she's not like others girls I know. There's something special about her but I know she doesn't feel the same about me.

"so you and Chloe cool ? I find she acts weird these days huh? " Alex said. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"yea there's something about her and I think I might actually like it "I said with a smile

"awww well look at that my boy finally learns to love "

"yea I think I should probably invite her with us to go fighting tonight I don't know if she's interested in it" I said

"ha yea well go ahead if she says yes call it a date night " Alex said with a smirk.

"well I got to be going home in a bit see you tonight buddy want a drop? " I asked

"nah I'll walk i don't live that far"

"OK man "

I hopped on my motorcycle and headed home. I walked upstairs and knocked on Chloe's door.