camping

I couldn't stop thinking about Josh , was he jealous about me and Chase? I believe he likes me. I do feel the same for him but I don't know... he's a player what if he uses me.

"Chloe come here by the fire " Joshua shouted.

"coming" I shouted back and sat on a log next to Alex

"wanna play truth or dare?"Joey asked

"yea" everyone said

"OK Chloe your first " tyrel said

"truth or dare " Alex asked

"dare" I replied

"oh kiss Josh on the lips " . When Alex said that I wanted to die. Josh raised up watching me but I didn't want to kiss him. I like him yeah but I'm afraid. I have a lot of things he doesn't know about me I guess I should tell him. But I can't I feel a weird feeling inside me I think I might actually have feelings for him.. but I couldn't do my dare. I got up from my seat and ran, ran next to a lake where it was lonely and set there alone crying for no odd reason.

Josh's POV....

"Truth or dare" Alex asked Chloe

"Dare " she replied

"Oh kiss Josh in the lips " when Alex said that I could see a million thoughts going on in Chloe's head. It shocked me to hear what the guys did. Before I could tell Chloe she doesn't have to kiss me she got up and ran away.

"Chloe " all the guys screamed

"way to go asshole you scared her away " I said running after Chloe.

I was a few meters away from her. There she was crying. I came by her and set next to her wrapping my hands around her shoulders.

"why Josh why are you here " she asked me. What was I suppose to tell her I like her?

"Chloe I can't answer that now but what's wrong you can tell me " I said

"Josh there's so much about me you need to know " when she said that my heart blown she obviously have feelings for me ent?

"like? " I asked

"hey maybe I'll say what I have to say back at the camp for all the guys to know as well " Chloe said

"yea but maybe you can you know finish your dare " i said with a wink

"sure " Chloe said and she leaned in and kissed me on my lips. Her kisses were soft and nice I missed her lips on mine it was just right. I gladly gave her the entrance. The kiss went on for more than 2minutes until we pulled apart for breath.

"come on joshie Lets go now "

"coming princess "