truth

CHLOE'S POV......

That kiss with Josh was the best I needed more. But the sad thing is I can't like him. I like Chase believe it or not we grew up together and we know everything about each other I needed him with me.

Josh and I made our way back to the camp with everyone staring at us.

"guys there's something I should let you all know " I said with a huge smile

"you and Josh are finally together " Alex said.

"nope and I don't think so but nope " I said confused. When I said that Josh looked a bit down.

"so what is it little C" Joey asked

"well its not that important to know about me it's just that I um go to bars , smoke and I can't say the other one but yeah " I said

"wow not so nerdy after all huh " tyrel said

"nah " I replied. All the boys were watching me with their mouths open.

"well cmon lets go in our tents it's now 12am . You two took so long whatever you were doing " Joshua said with a smirk.

"where do I go? " I asked

"with Josh " Joey answered. What me and Josh no way but fine.

"oh umm OK I guess " I said giving them a small smile.

We both entered the tent and sat there staring at each other .

"so what's the other thing you can't tell? " Josh asked

"I can't tell you sorry maybe one day you'll find out " I said giving him a smile

"hope that day will be soon " he said giving me a kiss on my cheek and get to sleep. I couldn't sleep at all deciding who should I be with Josh or Chase. Thats when I got a text.

Chase: hey Chloe you still up?

Me: hey yea I am

Chase: can you come tomorrow? Well today tonight?

Me: I'm not sure probably I'll ask the guys if they could drop me home k

Chase:the guys?

Me: it's a long story but I'll see you tomorrow then. We still need to talk :)

Chase: k bye :)

I turned around to see Josh staring at me.

"ill drop you home if you want" Josh said. I can't believe he was was watching.

"were you stalking my conversation Josh? " I said

"Yea i couldnt sleep but I will drop you home later then " he said with a faded smile.