to much drinks

Chloe's POV..

I decided to go to a bar and get some drinks for a while since I was depressed with Josh. I changed into a while lace dress.

I got out my room and the place was quiet I knocked on josh's door waiting for an answer

"who Is it?" Josh asked

"Chloe. Ill be home 2am so 9 hours.

It was a little while after someone else replied

"ok little C" alex said

I got into my car and drove off. I could feel that someone was watching me but I just ignored that.

Half was down the road I got a message from Anna

Ann's: hey at the bar waiting for you come with your motorcycle see ya there's some really hot guys here.

Me: hmmm don't let them get you in bed I'll be there in 20mins luv U bye

Anna: this ones a keeper he has a 6pack.

Me; yeah whatever don't get drunk without me.

I drove back to josh's place but I went to my house which was right opposite his and I went in the garage and took my white motorcycle.

So I'm not really a nerd if you can see that I do a lot of stuff with my life.
I drink and I do street fighting but no one knows about that not my parents or Anna . I earn money easily with that. If your wondering why I act shy in school it's because If I show my real side everyone will like me and I don't like the attention if you know what I mean.

I had to go fighting tomorrow after school bruh.

I pulled up to the bar and see a bunch of cute guys crowding Anna she had on a short purple dress (one on top) she saw me and ran to my direction.

"Chloe you look smexy " Anna said looking sy me up and down

"same with you, let's go gets some drinks "I said

She nodded and we both walked down by the bar tender.

"what can I get you beautiful ladies? " the the bar tender asked

"two beers " Anna replied

"coming right up "

"Anna I forgot to tell you I saw Kyle today "I told her

"what OMG did he do you anything??? If he did I'll come and kick his ass" Anna said

I smirked and told her everything what happened .

"damn hope nothing bad happens after that "she said taking a sip of her beer.

The night flew fast it was time to get home I had not much beers today since schools tomorrow's school. I hopped in my motorcycle and Anna went in her car and we both drove home.

The place was quite Tiffany wasn't home yet her car wasnt there. It was only 3in the morning. I parked the motorcycle next to Josh's blue one and I quietly made my way upstairs as I closed the door I felt a hand wrapped around my waist pulling me back. I turned around seeing Josh.

"where were you" he asked

"well look whos talking to me now huh leave me alone i was out with Anna " I said I could feel his mouth coming in contact with my neck as he kissed me there.

" leave me alone you jerk " I said as he smirked.

"you've been drinking haven't you?" he questioned me

"Nope" i lied .

" whatever dont lie by the way you look cute" he said making me blush.

"well I'm off to bed bye " I said and walked away fast shutting the door behind me.

I changed my clothes and went to bed.