to much drinks

Josh's POV...

"who is it? " I heard Chloe asking

"it's me Josh can I come in? "

"is it just you? "

"yes "

"yeah well it's open "

I walked in the room and she was sitting on the bed. So i sat next to her.

"hey um Chloe do you wanna hang with the guys and I later we're going street fighting" as soon as I asked her, her face got bright

"sorry I can't maybe another day " she said in a casual tone

"you sure? What are you gonna stay home and do "

"well... I'm not going to stay home I have stuff to do so yeah"

"so no then? " I asked

"nope so you wanna hang with me for 20minutes today? "

"sure we're we going? "

"to a bar " she replied as if it was normal. She drinks what the hell. I girl who drinks and ride a motorcycle damn I love her.
"you drink? " I asked curiously

"yep I don't really tell anyone "

"so is that why you wore that short short white dress the other day? "

"yeah well cmon let's go I don't have much time " she said and grabbed a small black bag with her.

"what's in the black bag?" I asked

"oh that um nothing much "

Hmm lies much. Oh well. Her out fit was so cute. (One on top).

We hopped in my bike and drove down to the bar. I'm surprised she would wear that short outfit to bars.
I felt her hands wrap about my body it felt right and cozy.
We entered the bar holding hands which was really weird .

"oh come " she said grabbing my hand running down to the bar tender

"wow slow down sugar " I did with a smirk

"2 beers please" Chloe said

"where your friend? " the bar tender asked her. I wonder if they were good friends.

"oh I'm not sure she was busy I guess" Chloe said. A few minutes of silence Chloe drank down 24 bottles of beer. More than me and that shocked me.

"Chloe I think that's enough beer for you " I said grabbing the other bottle away from her.

"Chloe is that your boyfriend " the bar tender asked. I don't don't know what Chloe was going to say as she was drunk.

"oh him yep he's a keeper I wove him" she said . I guess she was drunk she definitely sounded so.

"actually sir we ar-" before I could continue Chloe smashed her lips against mine which I gladly gave her the entrance .we spent a while kissing eachother. Her kisses was the best it was warm and her lips were smooth nothing compared to any girls I kissed.

"come in Chloe I think I should get you home now " I said.

"no I can't I have to meet Ch-" before she could of said anything she fell in my arms asleep. I guess she had to much beer for the night. I carried her to my bike and drove home and placed her in the bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Chloe " I said softly

"I love you too Chase" she said and fell asleep.

Chase? Who was Chase? Never heard that name before. I guess she doesn't like me.
That hurts a lot. I left her in the room and ran down to the fighting area.