not so nerdy after all huh ?

I got up early it was only 6 . I had alot of time to get dress. I deiced to change my outfit so people will look at me different and this time I'm not going to wear my nerdy glasses. I put on a Burgundy Jersey, a black skirt, black stocking and a black boots (outfit on top). Oh and my hair was obviously loose.

I walked downstairs to see Josh staring me down.

"not so nerdy after all huh princess? " Josh said

"you wish. I'm just going to dress like this for one day in school "

"oh come on let's go on my bike " Josh said still staring.

"nah I'm going on mine today " I said with a smile.

"nerdy playing bady , cute I like it "

"what no, you just don't know me fully sweetie" I said and made my way to the back and got on my motorcycle and Josh got on his blue one. We drove to school together and surprisingly fast.

The whole school was staring at me as if I changed like it's me bitches.
I walked to my locker and yet the crowd was close to my area with everyone still staring.

"Chloe what happened to you? You look so cute " i turned to my side to see Anna.

"oh hey Anna I just decided to you know wear this just for today so don't worry " I replied with a small smile.

"oh well come on before bell rings we have to go to the hall the teachers want to see everyone then we can stay home "

"bruh . I hope Amanda isn't here though" I said as we made our way to the hall.

The teachers were standing on top of the stage and the students were sitting on the ground. Anna and I made our way to the end and sat. The rest of the bad boys came and sat by us including Josh.

"little C is that you? " Alex asked looking confused.

"yep " i replied proudly

"but why? This doesn't sound like you" Joey said

"as I said you all don't know me and I just decided to have some fun today" I said with a smirk. After all I wanted to go to a carnival and play games so yeah.

"hmmm where you going then? " Anna asked

"carnival " I replied with a huge smile.

"OK school please settle down I would just like to inform you that school would be opened back next 3months or so due to our principal and no one is able to run the school so you van go now that you " a teacher announced.

"well laterz guys I'll see you around " I said and walked to my motorcycle as soon as I sat Alex came by me.

"can I get a drop home?" he asked.
I mean really it would be weird for a boy to you know sit behind me while I ride but I guess I'll let him ride to take the weirdness out.

"um yeah I guess you can ride it because it would be really awkward you know" I said. I noticed Josh was passing by.

"Josh wanna go for ice cream with us?" I asked him.

He just nodded I take that as a yes.
I hopped on my bike with Alex and we drove down to the ice cream place.

"what can I get you kids? " the ice cream lady asked.

"cotton candy ice cream please " I said

"Superman " Alex said

"vanilla " Josh said.

I pulled out my wallet to pay but Josh insisted on paying. We sat there for a while talking.