Chapter 1: It's not Stalking! It's researching!

Chapter 1: It's not stalking. It's researching!

@NiallOfficial Hi, please followback! I love you :)

"Julia, that's your 100th tweet to Niall." Jasmine, Julia's bestfriend said.

"At least I'm not in tweet limit." She replied. They were at the mall hanging out. They both had a great time.

Julia Francesca Cu, an obsessed fan of Niall. 18 years old. Taking up business management in college. She tweets a lot to Niall just for a follow back. But for the millions of girls crazy for him, it seems like her tweets aren't noticed by the Irish Snowflake.

Then there's her bestfriend. Jasmine Aarielle Quesada, she's crazy for Harry. 19 years of age and taking up journalism in college. She tweets to Harold not that very often. Her tweets go like, @Harry_Styles Hi. Simple as that. But her bio: Hi Harry, I Exist. I love you, man.

Both of them are really alike. They're both weird. They became bestfriends on November 21 2012.

They were eating at McDonald's. As Jasmine takes a bite on her burger, Julia asks her. "How can we meet them if we're here in the Philippines?!" Jasmine just chewed her food and continue eating. "Did you hear what I said, Peasant?!" "I heared you. But it doesn't mean I'll answer!" Julia just gave her  a weak slap. "Ow! Alright, we'll find a way. Since we're both in the last year of college, We'll move in London, get jobs, meet the boys, and marry them. Simple but effective." Jasmine said. "Good. Now we have a plan." They both smiled at each other.

---

Julia kept tweeting to Niall. Because of that, she had tweet limits, which makes her make another account. She didn't know why, but she loved the fact that she used a codename. Aideen (Ey-deen). Aideen is an Irish Girl name which means fire. She got that idea when she heared Diana, which was wrote by Niall, with the lyrics of "Let me be the one to light a fire in those eyes." And she thought fire was a good word to translate in Irish for her codename. Then the results came and she saw "Aideen".

She told her bestfriend about it.  Her bestfriend told her to just go with a flow. Her best friend supported her no matter what.

"JASMINEEEEEE! Niall's doing a following spree!" She exclamed. "Go and tweet to him a thousand times." Her bestfriend said. "WHATTTT?! NOOO!" Julia looked at her phone disappointed. "Tweet Limit on my Original account. Bullshit." "I guess you have to use @AideenIsOnFire again." Jasmine said and laughed. "Yeah. Don't disturb me. I'll just tweet and tweet." "Just go!"

A hundred tweets later, nothing was adding to Julia's followers. She got pissed off and tweeted some more. "I give up." She said throwing her phone on the bed. Jasmine was busy making another Fanfiction in her Wattpad on her laptop. "Peasant, can you be quiet? I'm tryong to make a Fanfic here!" "Niall hasn't noticed me yet." "You just have to wait. Not all you want gets in your hands in a jiffy." "I know, I know." "Just don;t give up. You can do it. Remember what I said? We'll move in London, get jobs, meet the boys, and marry them. Simple but effective." Jasmine was always that optimistic and positive thinker. But she's frank and sarcastic. "But what if he gets annoyed?" "Annoyed? Niall loves Directioners. Stop thinking like that, peasant. It's not going to help." Jasmine snaps her fingers in a Z. "Sassy..." Julia said and smiled. "That's what I always say to my readers. Stay Classy and Sassy. Because that's what I am. It's incredible." "Okay... I can do this! I can do this!" Julia tweeted some more. 

---

"Jasmine!" They were in school, lunchtime. "So, Niall followed you back?" "No. Not yet." "Well, you should understand, Niall and Harry doesn't follow their future wives." Jasmine said ang giggled. "Hey, one more year and we're moving to London." "Yeah..." "Are you sure? I'd be so diappointed if we're not really going." "Do you think this is a freaking joke? We've been wanting to meet the boys since we're like, 10 and 11. It's not the time to ask those kinds of questions!" Jasmine said, stood up and thew her unfinished drink away. "Excuse me, I have a Fanfic to finish." She said an left Julia. She began to think. What if I met Niall? What would I do, stand there and be shy?  NO! I will be myself! That's it!

"Hi..." It's the boy who likes Julia. His name is Henry. He's half Irish half Filipino. "Oh hey." Julia, obviously, is not interested. "Have you eaten?" "Yeah." "So, can we go out or something?" He went straight to the point. "Look, Henry, how many times have I told you, I don't like you. Please... We can be friends--" "I know. But I won't give up." "GIVE UP ALREADY! Someone owns my heart." She tried to hold her temper. "Really? Who?" "It's Niall Horan." "From... One Direction?" "No, the one from Mullingar." "It's him, then." "Yeah. But I don't love him just 'cause he's from One Direction. I just love him for who he is... That's it." 

Julia had a test that day. One of the parts there is to make a situation regarding expenses of a person. She wrote: A fangirl spends money on Albums, Posters, and other merchandise. It depends on which member of a boyband she loves. Niall Horan, for  example. He lives in Mullingar, he had braces, he loves shoes, he has sunglasses and glasses, he dyes his hair. Which a fangirl would probably imitate.... And so on.

The professor checked her work. She got the highest score. Although he had a comment, I didn't know you're stalking someone. She approached her professor right after she read the comment. "Sir, it's not stalking. It's researching!" Her professor just laughed. "Congratulations. Niall Horan must've inspired you." "Absolutely sir. Thanks."

---

Classes were over. Julia and Jasmine walked together in to their dorm room. "HEY! I got the highest score on our test today!" She said. "Oh my God, congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you!" Jasmine hugged Julia. "Let's have dinner. My treat!" "Okay!"

As the two eat their dinner, they talked about Henry. "Good thing, that was over." "You rejected him like, 15 times, right?" "Yeah!" "So, give me some papers. I'll fix our Visa." "Visa for what?" "United Kingdom, genius." "SERIOUSLY?" Julia nearly jumped off her seat. "Do I look like I'm joking!?" "But... why so early?" "Someone told me it may get a year before your Visa is approved in UK." "Shit... Okay. I'll give you tomorrow." "Okay..." "Oh my gosh. This is soooo real!" "You think you're dreaming? Let me slap your face--" "Shut Up! Okay, I get it. Damn it. Just make sure our Visa will get accepted." "They will... or i'll beat them up." The bestfriends just laughed.

EndofChapter 1