Chapter 12: End of Pretense

Chapter 12: End Of Pretense

"Hey Julia, goin' out." Jasmine said holding her car keys. "Where you goin'?" "Mark's house. I'm gonna talk to him." "Oh, does he know you're coming?" "No. Surprise, surprise." "Haha! Good luck.

---

Jasmine went out and got into her car. She drove to Mark's house. When she was about to knock on his door, she heard giggles. A girl's giggle. She put her ear through the door, and heared their conversation. 

"So... I thought you're with Jasmine... the one who looks like the Mermaid Princess?" "Ahaha! She's just a toy. You're the one I really love." "Oh.. really?! Then why did you do that?" "To get revenge on her. I was supposed to be the Assistant Editor but I ended up being a Photographer in that damn company." "Oh.. Haha! Nice plan!" "She's into me. I thought she'd break up with me after Niall Horan finally knew who Aideen was." "So you just tricked her?" "Yup!" "Well, you're really  good." Jasmine  knocked. She pretended she didn't hear them. Mark opened the door and seemed shocked of what he saw. "Um... Jasmine! Wh-what are you doing here?" He was kinda nervous. "Haha! Surprise! Well, I just wanted to visit you and talk about some unfinished business..." "U-Unfinished Business?" Jasmine smiled. "Yep. May I come in?" "Um... no. Let's just--" "Truth is, I just wanna break up." "What?!" "I can't stand your shit anymore. Once a douchebag is always a douchebag. And that is you. You know, I've been having a gutfeel that you're just making this relationship up just to get revenge on me 'cause you didn't get the job. And I know you have another girl. Haha! Funny how I know it." Mark was speechless. "And oh, thanks a lot for letting me see my boys on their photoshoots with you." She was about to get in her car but looked back one last time giving him a middle finger then slammed the car door.

She was free! She turned the radio up and Gotta Be You played. She screamed.

---

"PEASANT!" She shouted, ran to her bestfriend and hugged her. "What just happened?" She told Julia the whole story. 

 "Oh. My. Holy. Tacos! You're so brave!" "Of course I am! I'm Mrs. Styles." "Haha! You can say that again!" "I'm Mrs. Styles!" They both laughed.

Later, Niall called his girlfriend. "Hey, Princess. I was wondering if you can go tomorrow night?" "Um, sure. What for?" "It's should be James' birthday... have you forgotten?" OH SHIT! she thought.  "Um, no. Of course not." "Okay.. So, gotta sleep. Bye, Love you!" "Aww. Love you too!" "Wey hey! Don't forget to remind Aarielle okay?" "Sure!"

She jumped to her bestfriend and said, "Tomorrow night is the night!" "Jame's Birthday?" "Yes! Let's be absent at work tomorrow. We'll buy gifts!" "WE?" "Yeah! You're invited!"  "Oh! Okay!" "And... I'm super sure that Harry's invited." Julia winked. Jasmine just smiled. 

---

"You're giving him a stuffed toy?" she says as she sees her bestfriend holding the toy. "Yep... pretty cool huh?" "Major! I'm giving him a shirt that says FOOD FIGHT IS UNADVISABLE. Gimme instead." "Hahah!" 

The two girls bought their gifts, and drove to Niall's house. 

They can hear the intro of Up All Night. They knocked at the door and Niall opened it. "Julia! Jasmine!" "Hi Niall!" They both said and handed their gifts. "Thanks!" Niall said and got it. They went in to greet the lads. "Hello!" Julia said to the boys at the couch. "HI!" Liam, Louis and Zayn said. "Where's Ha--" "I'm here!" Harry said walking towards them holding a drink. He sat down at the couch next to where Jasmine is sitting. "Hey..." Harry said while looking at her. "Hi, Harry." "How are you and your boyfriend?" "We broke up." Jasmine smiled. Harry frowned a bit. He stood up. "Let's go out." Jasmine nodded and followed Harry. They went to the place where Harry's car is parked. "You broke up with him?" He asked. "Yeah... He cheated on me." "WHAT?!" "Calm down Harry. It's alright. You know, I was an idiot. I thought I'm falling for him but... no. I'm just crazy. I thought that I have no chance for the one I really loved so I sticked with him. When the time came that I finally knew that I had a chance for my real loved one, I came to his flat and found out he cheated. He only wanted to be my boyfriend then break up with me or cheat on me to hurt me so that I'll be hurt. Haha! What a douche." "That bastard's going down!" Harry was angry. "Harry. It's alright! I'm free now and I'm happy 'cause I won't be confused anymore! Now I can stick to one! Stick to the one who I loved first." "First? Wow. Since when?" Harry smiled. "Since... I was like 11 years old." "Whoa.. Wondering who's the lucky guy?" "Wait Harry... Why did you cry on your concert?" "To be honest... I was so jealous of Mark... 'cause...  you know what I feel for you right?" Harry looked straight into her eyes. "Y-yeah..." Jasmine was a bit frozen at the moment of how Harry is being honest with her. "Jasmine," Harry continued, "Who's the one you really love?" Jasmine smiled and held his sof left hand. "You." Harry blushed. "I knew it." he smirked. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Dimples! she thought.

---

End Of Chapter 12