Chapter 6: I Spy Niall

 "Oh my God, Niall's in going Nando's right now!!!" Julia was freaking out. "What the heck are you doing?! Are you becoming  a stalker right now?!" "Shut up, I'm not a stalker! 'Cause he told me." "Wanna go there?" "Are you kidding me? You don't even have a car--" "Well excuse yourself from my Porsche Boxster!" "WHAT?! OH MY GOD! But you don't even have a liscense--" "Stop right there. I just passed it yesterday!" "WELL LET'S GOOOOO!"

They both rushed to Jasmine's yellow car. It was so beautiful. "Call me weird, but he has a name." "Who? Your car?" "Yeah." "What is its name then?" "Edward." "Haha! Why?" "I don't know either."

While Jasmine was driving, they were talking about the concert. "Hey. I heared in 4 Minutes, the tickets were already sold out." Jasmine said as she turns the steering wheel to the left. "WHAT?! OH MY GOSH! WE HAVEN'T EVEN ORDERED YET! JASMINE!" Julia shook her shoulder. "We're gonna die if you kept doing that! And calm down peasant! They have so many concerts." "SCREW YOU! That's  my promise to Niall! We'll meet at their Comeback Concert!" Julia was soooo angry at her bestfriend. Jasmine just laughed hysterically. "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LAUGH AT SUCH A SAD TIME?" Julia's tears were about to fall. She doesn't wanna break her promise to Niall. "CALM YOUR POTATOES.  I already reserved VIP Tickets the day it was open for reservations.  We even have backstage passes, you little shit." Jasmine was pissed off at how her bestfriend acted. Julia was a bit emabarassed. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I wouldn't have overacted." "'Cause you won't calm down." "Oh... I'm sorry!"  "Eh..." "JASMINE! I'm sorry! I'll treat you." "Apology accepted." They both smiled.

Then they arrived at Nando's. They saw Niall eating chicken wearing a snapback and a tank top. "Look at him. He looks yummier that the food he's eating." Julia said. "Shh!" "Good thing the fans doesn't know he's here." They both wore beanies and glasses so they won't be recognized as the two untalkative weirdos at their photoshoot set. They both ordered and start eating.

They were watching Niall. He took his phone out. Julia immediately took her phone out too to check twitter. Niall tweeted.

Tasted heavenly chicken. Nando's, ladies and gents. x

Julia giggled. She tweeted too.

Dear Food,  why are you so amazing?!

Niall retweeted and favorited her tweet, then gave her a DM.

Niall: Whoa... Hello! I think we're both eating?

Aideen: Yeah! Hi! I just love food.

Niall: More than me :( ?

Aideen: Oh, no no. There's nothing that can be higher than you. x

Niall: Aww Aideen... You're so sweet...

Aideen: Well... you look really yummy!

Niall: Wait, are you here at Nando's?!

Niall looked around. Julia hid herself by looking down. She put her hands under the table with her cellphone and replied. 

Aideen: No I'm not!

Niall: But you live here in London, right?

Aideen: Yes, my Irish snowflake <3

Niall: Aww. That's what I love about you.

Aideen: Although I can see you clearly right now.

Niall: What do you mean? x

Aideen: I Spy Niall wearing a tank top with a snapback ;)

Niall: Haha. You're freaking me out, princess.

Aideen: That's the power of the fire.

Niall: Where are you srsly? x

Aideen: I'm  really here at Nando's but outside. I'm about to leave.

Niall:  Oh It's okay. We'll meet at our concert right? Where will you be sitting?

Aideen: Front row VIP section.

Niall: YAY! 

Aideen: Talk to you later, Nialler. Bye! I love you xx

Niall: I love you more. xxx

Julia was so Happy. She saw Niall's face whenever he reads her messages. He was smiling widely. "Life is so great." She said and looked at her bestfriend who was already  finished with her food. She just laughed and continued eating.

Then Niall already left. Just in time, Julia was also finished at her food. Almost at the same time, they left Nando's. Niall rode his car. Julia yelled as he drove away, "I love you Niall! I'm Aideen!" Then immediately went in Jasmine's car. "You idiot." They laughed as they drove their way to home.

Then Niall tweeted:

I Spy Niall. Loved it.

Julia was fangirling to the maximum level! ;)

End Of Chapter 6