Chapter 15: Forever (Final Chapter!)

• Dedicata a Julia Cu

Chapter 15: Forever

A few months later...

"There's gotta some way to get them back together again." Harry said. "Yeah. We'll never give up, right, Harry?" "Yes love." Harry smiled. "Wait... Julia's calling..." Jasmine picked her phone up. "Hello Jasmine? How are you guys?" Julia asked."We're fine. Oh but you gotta hear what I have to say about your Niall?" "My Niall?" "Ugh yes! Christmas is coming and he hasn't moved on. Come on Julia!" "..." "He might be spending a Blue Christmas. You don't want that to happen right?" Julia didn't answer again. "Niall obviously misses you. Why won't you come back? Where are you, Julia?" she just laughed. "Wait a second, you sound near to us." She turned around and saw her bestfriend laughing. "What?!" they both hung up and hugged. "You freaking idiot!" Jasmine said. "Hahaha! Sorry. Hi Harry!" "Hi Mrs. Horan!" "Hey, that's my future surname!" "I knew it! You still love Niall!" Jasmine exclaimed.

They went to their apartment. Julia saw Niall's tweet.

Listening to Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne. Damn, miss her.

Julia was teary eyed. She tried to hold back the tears but it ran down her cheeks when she saw Niall's next tweet.

still love her and no one can replace her...

She couldn't take it anymore. She knew Niall was so sad. "Jasmine, you know Niall's house right?" "Of course, why?" "Can you take me there??" "Yeah... But why?" "It's time to get things straightened up..." Jasmine smiled widely. She grabbed her car keys.

---

Then they arrived to the Irish's house. "I'll leave you... I have things to arrange with my Harry for Christmas!" Jasmine said as Julia closes the passenger seat's door. "Okay... Wish me luck." "Good luck!" Jasmine drove away.

Julia took a deep breath then knocked at Niall's door. He opened the doorand looked surprised at who he saw. "J-Julia..." Julia hugged him. "Niall... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry for everything! I was wrong! I love you, Niall! And I always will!" She let go off Niall who was in tears too. He held her cheeks and kissed her passionately. "I forgive you, Princess." He smiled. "Let's get back?" "OH YEAH!" "I love you." Julia said as she wipes his tears. "I love you more." Thy both went in. They sat on the couch. "Julia... what if we surprise them?" "Surprise?" "Yeah... tell them I rejected you!" "Ahahaha! Okay!" "This will be so epic!"

---

Julia went home happily! But she had a poker face when she arrived at their apartment.

"What's wrong?" Jasmine asked worried. "Niall doesn't want me anymore." Julia looked down pretending to look sad. "Oh my gosh!" "I guess his tweets are about missing having a girlfriend and not really me." "NO FREAKING WAY!" "I have nothing to do with it!" Jasmine looked at her angrily. "Shut up.  You got back together." Julia smiled and laughed out loud. "Yeah! Ahhaha!" Jasmine smiled while shaking her head. "No doubt, my bestfriend's an idiot!" They both hugged.