Chapter 7: Before we meet

• Đã dành riêng cho Julia Cu

Chapter 7: Before we meet

It's a week before their Comeback Concert.

"What if I slip in front of him? What if I'll stutter in my words?" Julia has never been nervous like this. "You think too much..." Jasmine said. Julia rolled her eyes and looked at her phone. Niall isn't online. Julia sighed in dismay. "What's the problem?" Jasmine noticed her. "He's not online. It's so boring today." "Do you wanna go shopping?" Jasmine asked so that her bestfriend wouldn't get more bored. "Really?! Okay! Let's buy our outfits for the concert!!!" Julia got excited. She nearly jumped. "You're weird!" Jasmined grabbed her car keys.

As they drove to the mall, Jasmine and Julia were talking about what should they wear. "I told Niall, I'll be wearing green." "Cool. So... what should I wear?" "Well, I asked Niall--" "You told him already?!" "No, calm down, Jasmine. I asked him what a Harry girl hould wear at the concert because I'm bringing my bestfriend. He said, pink clothes, red lipstick and curly hair..." "Oh... well that's easy." Jasmine said and smiled.

Then they arrived at the mall. Julia was the first one trying clothes out.

She tried several clothes on. She ended up buying a beautiful green floral dress with a matching blazer. She bought a nice pair of stillettos. "You will look so beautiful!" Her bestfriend told her. "Awww thanks. But do you think Niall will like me?" "Geez, I thought we got this over with. Look, Niall already loved you. Oh come on..."

Next was Jasmine. "You know I don't like pink that much... So... mind if you choose for me?" "Sure. How 'bout this one?" Julia pulled out a beautiful pink dress. It has ruffles and a pretty black lace belt. "Try it on. Wait... stilletos!" She gave her black stillettos. "Okay..." She went in the fitting room.

She came out. "Oh. My. God. I didn't know you look great in pink! Well, it's the first time I see you in pink!" Jasmine laughed. "So... this is it?" "Yeah!"

Then they went to McDonald's to grab lunch. "Wait... Why are there so many people--" "Julia. Niall's here." "Holy fudgecakes!" 

"Niall, I love you!" "Niall, marry me!" Those were words that Julia wanted to tell him. Unfortunately, other fans have already told him. "Shh... Be quiet, princesses. Or the security will get mad." Niall shushed them. They followed. "Niall, where's Aideen?" A fan asked. "Um, I don't know. I wish I could finally meet her." Julia has Niall's number that time. Julia hid somewhere and Jasmine stayed on the crowd. Julia called him. Niall turned it to loudspeaker so the others would hear. All became quiet.

"Niall?"

It was the first time they talked.

"Ai-Aideen?" "Yes.. It's me, Nialler."

"I didn't know your voice could be so sweet."

Niall was smiling widely.

"Aww... you already made my day! Wait... let me guess. You're with fans aren't you?"

"My gosh, are you here?"

"Yeah... you're infront of McDonald's with a circle of fans. Haha! cute!"

Niall looked around.

"Niall, no! You might see me!"

"Girls, look for Aideen." Niall requested. Julia hung up. The fans searched for her. But she blended to the crowd with her bestfriend.

"Oh no! She hung up... Shouldn't have done that! We'll talk later... See you girls." Niall left.

Julia and Jasmine left too. It happened that Niall's car was beside Jasmine's car. "Oh shit... Don't talk. He'll recognize your voice..." Jasmine whispered. "Hey..." Niall called them. "Um... hey..." Jasmine said. "You're the Assistant Editor right?" "Yes, Mr. Horan." Jasmine smiled. "What's your name again?" He asked. "Aarielle." "Oh. Nice to meet you... again." They shook hands. "And your bestfriend?" "She doesn't talk much because of throat problems." "Oh... I hope you're fine. Hey... I like your hair and eyes. Aideen's like that." Jasmine just laughed. "Well, Mr. Horan we gotta go. Nice to see you." "Okay. Stay safe." "You too."

---

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!!! His voice on the phone sound sooooo sexy!!! Oh! He tweeted!"

Aideen's voice on phone. What an angel. x

She tweeted too.

Nialler's voice on phone is sexxxxxyyy! x

Niall gave her a DM, as usual.

Niall: Hey hot stuff. x

Aideen: Hello, sexy.  ;)

Niall: Your voice sounds like I'm in heaven!

Aideen: Hey that's my line!

Niall: Sorry but you gotta think of another! x

Aideen: You looked good at the mall. As always.

Niall: Aww. Thanks. xxx I'm really excited to see you, and know your real name, Aideen. x

Aideen: I couldn't wait any longer <3

Niall: It's Friday today. 7 days to go, babe x

Aideen: Yeahhh. We already bought clothes to wear.

Niall: Describe your dress! xx

Aideen: It's a floral green dress <3

Niall: I'm sure you'd be the most beautiful girl.

Aideen: Aww, Niall!!! xx.

They were really sweet. But what more if they meet each other in person?

End Of Chapter 7