Chapter 8: The Faker

---

It's Monday, 6 days before the Comeback Concert.

"Jasmine, there's somethin' wrong with the internet connection. It's been like this since Saturday." "Oh no. I forgot to pay last friday!" "Ugh! We're supposed to tweet." "We?" "Me and Niall!" Jasmine scratched her red colored hair. "You have his number right?! Why don't you go and  call him!?" "Oh yeah... sorry." Jasmine shook her head. It's an hour left before they go to work and they woke up a bit early. "But what if he's still sleeping?" "Then call him later." "Yeah." They both opened the Television.

"As we all know, Niall Horan has been loving someone on Twitter. This just in, Aideen, the name of the girl, has leaked photos!"

They flashed pictures. But it wasn't Julia. It was completely a different person. Julia was so shocked. "That's fake!" She said.

"We even had an interview with her through the phone..."

Interviewer: So... you're really famous now, how does that make you feel?

"Aideen": It's really overwhelming. mean, it feels good wish many fans would come to know me.

Interviewer: Wow... What would you do if Niall meets you in person finally?

"Aideen": will hug him, kiss him. You know, do what girlfriend should.

Interviewer: Um... so you and Niall, are in relationship now?

"Aideen": Yes. confirm that Niall isn't single anymore...

Interviewer: Th-thankyou Aideen...

"That's the latest from Niall and Aideen!"

Julia turned the TV off. "Bullsh*t." Jasmine said. She was annoyed to whoever faker is she.

"Let's go to work." Jasmine said before her bestfriend would turn into Hulk.

---

Both of them are in the bad mood when they went in their offices.

Niall called Julia. "Aideen... what was that about?" "The leaked pictures? The phone call? That wasn't even me." "Yeah. I thought of that too. I'll call you later. Bye. I love you..." "Aww... I love you too."