Chapter 10: Finally!

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Julia Cu

Chapter 10: Finally!

"I can't believe I said those words to Harry and Liam! Oh man... it's so embarassing!" "Yeah, I know right! You should've seen the look on their faces! They kept laughing at you 'cause you're soooo crazy!" Julia laughed. "Aaaah! I hate you!" "Shh... Niall's calling!" "Hello, princess?" "Hi Niall! Good morning!" "Wow! You seem happy. Why?" "'Cause you called!" "Awww.... I love you so much Aideen!" "I love you too! More than anything in this world!" "Tomorrow night is the night we finally meet..." "Yes, and I'm super excited!" "Me too! Well... all of us, actually! The lads can't wait to meet you too." You already met me, babe, Julia thought. "This is just so perfect, isn't it, Nialler?" "Yeah, I almost know everything about you! Well, except your appearance.... I'm pretty sure that you're beautiful... inside and out!" "That's the sweetest thing someone has ever told me." She said nearly crying. "Aideen... You don't know how much you make me happy." "Aww! Niall! You don't know how you changed me for the better and I can't thank you enough!" "You know, we're really meant for each other... Just look how we both make each other happy and feel loved. It's just amazing..." "Oh my gosh... I don't know what to say..." "I'll give you... Turdy-Seven kids! How's that?" "Shut up Niall!" Julia laughed. "Turdy Seven..." Julia repeated. "You guys keep laughing whenever I say that..." "You know why? 'Cause you're cute! And I love you!" "Aideen... I might get diabetes from your sweetness!" "Ahaha! Then I'll take care of you!" "Aaah! Aideen, you're really the sweetest girl ever!" "Thanks.. that's what you deserve Niall." "Thanks too. You made my day." "You too." "Haha we always do that each other." "Yeah, Nialler... Can't wait..." "Yeah, can't wait to know your real name... Anyways... why Aideen?" "You wrote Diana. And the lyrics include the Fire. Aideen means fire right so... yeah..." "Wow... I love you..." "I love you too Niall..." "We have rehearsals today so, talk to you later, Princess." "Okay... Bye!"

Julia jumped and screamed! "Ahh! Julia! Keep it down! I'm trying to write a fanfic here!!!" Jasmine said almost dropping her phone. "Sorry! I just love the fact that he's mine." "How does it feel?" Jasmine said and took her phone away. "Hmm... it feels like you're in beautiful fairy tale. You feel loved." "Too bad I can't feel that. Never ever." "Hey... don't say that..." "You know, I hate my life so much." "Oh come on! You have me!" "Julia, you're going to be with Niall soon. And me... forever alone..." "Stop the drama... Think positive. What happened to that girl who's very optimistic." "Sorry... I feel just hopeless." "Shut up, you'll win Harry, just you wait and see." "I don't think so." "Remember what you told me? We'll move into London, check! We'll get jobs, check! We'll meet boys, tomorrow! You'll marry Harry and I'll marry Niall, soon! You're not you when you're hungry." "Gimme some, snickers peasant!" "Don't you have any appointments today?" "Heh... no." 

---

Tomorrow came, okay. TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! It's a beautiful Sunday morning for the bestfriends. Julia woke up hearing the sound of her phone ringing? "H-hello?" "Princess!" "Niall.. Good morning..." "Wow, I love your morning voice." "I love yours too." "Aww, anyways, I'm sooooo excited for tonight's show! It will be smashing I reckon." "ALL OF YOUR SHOWS ARE SMASHING!" "Awww! Well, I gotta go... rehearsals remember?" "Yeah. Okay, bye." "I love you..." "Ah! I love you too!"

"JAAAAAAAAAAASMINE!" Julia shouted happily as she walks to the dining room. Jasmine was eating a cereal and just stared at her. "I love the fact that Nialler calls me before going to rehearsals." "'Cause he shows how much he cares for you." "Aaaaaaaaaah!" Julia screamed.  She calmed down  and looked at her bestfriend. She looked  really unhappy. "What's  wrong?" She just gave her another fake smile. "Oh come on Jasmine.. You've been like this since you and Mark have been a relationship." "Look, it's not really a relationship. I ain't even serious." "Well you got a point. But best thing to do is break up." "Then what? Go back to Harry Styles, keep believing he'll notice me, date me, that I'll marry him someday?! I wanna wake up in reality now. He's not going to be mine. It's so impossible." Jasmine said. "But do you love Harry?" She didn't answer. "Jasmine... you don't love Mark. You love Harry. Why do you keep thinking like that?" "Tell me... how do I think?" "You think of things negatively now..." "So you're saying..." "You've changed." Jasmine stood up. "I need to find myself... I don't even know what my problem is." "Tell me what you have in mind then..." "No thanks... I'm alright. Don't worry. You should go and prepare the things you'd bring for Tonight." "Not until you tell me what's the matter."  Jasmine took a deep breath. "Look, Mark has been nice and sweet. And I hate the fact that... I think I'm falling for him but... I love Harry too." "But... Mark's your boyfriend now and... what else are you asking for?" "You're right..." Jasmine said and smiled at last. "Gotta go and call him. I bought a ticket for him." Jasmine left.