Chapter 9: Preparations

---

"So, I heard Harry Styles has a rumored secret girlfriend. Is that why you're mad?" Mark asked. "Isn't it obvious?!" "Hey... I'm here for you. Harry will never notice you. You'll never ever date him. We're meant for each other, and that's the truth." It echoed in her mind.

Harry will never notice you.

You'll never ever date him.

Jasmine tried not to say something hurtful. She didn't speak. But tears filled her eyes. "Hey... wh-why are you..." "Leave me alone." She was so done.

Jasmine walked away. Her tears run down her cheeks.

Julia saw her. "Jasmine! Why are you crying?!" "I can't take this anymore." "What did Mark do to you?" "He said Harry will never date me, he'll never date me." "But I thought--" "Look, he knows you're Aideen. In order to keep it as a secret, I'll be his girlfriend." "What?! Jasmine you really didn't have to--" "I don't want to ruin your moment. You're my bestfriend and I'd do anything to make you happy. Don't mind me getting hurt. I'm used to it." "Jasmine..." Julia hugged her. "I'm sorry and thank you..." "Aww... It's alright." Jasmine smiled and wiped her tears away

---

"Harry said he doesn't have a girlfriend. Confirmed." Julia told her bestfriend who was eating cupcakes. 2 days left before the Comeback Concert. Jasmine sighed in relief, still munching. "Hey... it's gettin' nearer and nearer..." Jasmine smiled. "I'm going out." She grabbed her car keys. "Where?" "Mark asked me out." "Break up with him already!" "No... until you meet Niall!" She smiled and left.

Jasmine drove away to Mark's house. "Hi!" Mark said. "Hey..." He went inside her car.

"This is a Porsche Boxster right?" "Yeah." "This is so cool!" "Yeah. Edward's cool." "Edward?" "My car." "Oh, weird." "Yeah... Where are we going anyway?" "At the local bar I told you a few days ago..."

She thought of her dream. The one where Harry punches Mark because he was such a perv.

They arrived at the bar. They came in as soon as they parked the car. Mark held her hand. "Hands off." Jasmine said tapping his hand a bit painful. "Ow! But you're my girlfrie--" "I don't care! Keep acting that, I'mma leave you alone!" she was effin' sassy. "F-fine..."

Mark had a great time. Yes, just Mark. Jasmine had a poker face, trying to control herself from saying hurtful words.

Then it's time to leave. Just as they go to the exit, they saw 2 hot guys. It's Lirry. "Holy..." Jasmine said. "Oh! Princess Ariel!" Liam said. "Hi! Brofist!" Their fists bumped. "Hello, Harreh!" Jasmine said smiling widely, seeing her one and only love closer. "Hi... you're with your boyfriend I see." "Y-yeah..." She felt so awkward. "Gotta go Liam and Harry! Bye!" She dragged Mark out of the bar.

"Break up with me, 'cause I'll do something stupid." Jasmine said, a little bit drunk. Mark chuckled and just held her hand. "You know... I wanna commit suicide." Jasmine said. "You're drunk." "I'm kidding! Let's go back and have some fun inside!"

They wenr in the bar and Mark got drunk not long after. He was lying on the table. "Jasmine..." Mark aaid and slept. "Psshhh... I hate you..." She's still a bit drunk. Liam and Harry were still there. "Jasmine, ypu should go home before anything bad happens to you." "You're right, Daddy Direction. But... I feel dizzy..." "She's drunk too. Let's take her home!" Harry said. "Yeah take me home! I love One Direction more than anyone! Mark is just a bastard who's desperate... We only had a relationship because I want him to keep a secret... Let's leave that son of a--" Harry carried her bridal style while smirking 'cause he finds Jasmine a bit funny. Liam looked inside her wallet to see her address. They left Mark.

Jasmine and Harry at the back while Liam was driving. "Do you know the way, mate?" Harry asked. "Yeah... a bit far..." "Liam.... why are you hot? You're my crush..." Jasmine said as she grabs Harry's arm and put her head to rest. Lirry just laughed. "Harry..." "Yes, Aarielle?" "It costs nothing to be nice, and it costs nothing to follow me on twitter either." Liam laughed so hard. Harry looked at her and smiled. "You ate your words... Haha!" "Okay... I'll follow you..." "I'm sooooo happy tonight... Guess who's my love in One Direction?" "Hmm..." Harry said as he thinks. "He has... 4 nipples..." Jasmine said as she raises 4 fingers. "So it's Harry?" Liam asked.  "Yeah! 'Cause that boy is a very sexy cupcake! I wanna eat him up..." Liam just laughed and Harry was surprised of what she said. Jasmine looked at him. "You should get used to that... The curls get the girls..." Harry chuckled.

Then they arrived at their apartment. They knocked at their room. "Julia?" Liam called. Julia opened the door and had her jaws dropped seeing Liam, and Harry carrying her bestfriend. "L-Liam, Harry... what happened?" "Drunk at the bar..." "Oh my gosh. Please come in..." They went in. Harry put her down on the bed. "Harry... I love you..." Harry chuckled and said. "Good night. Love you too."

Lirry told Julia everything that happened at the bar and all what she said. "Oh my gosh, that girl!" Julia said trying to hide her laugh. "We gotta go..." Liam. said standing up with Harry. "Okay. Have a safe drive."

----

Tomorrow came, Jasmine woke up. Shesaw Julia standing in front of her. "I can't believe what you did last night!" Julia said and bursted out laughing.

Julia told her everything she did.

"WHAT?!" She was so surprised. "Oh man... note to self, never ever drink alcohol again!" Jasmine said as she embraces the idiot in her. Julia just kept on laughing. "I CAN'T BELIEVE HE CARRIED ME BRIDAL STYLE! Aaaahh!" She was sooo Happy.

Wait for Chapter 10 where things are about to get real crazy!

End Of Chapter 9