Chapter 11: The First Date

Niall opened the car door for her. "Thank you!" Julia says as she comes in and sits down on the passenger seat. Niall smiled and went to the driver's seat. 

As Niall  drove, they talked about Harry. "Harry seems sad." "Yeah... he thought Jasmine already broke up with Mark so he decided to ask her out last night but... he can't..." "So... Harry really had feelings for her." "Yup! I feel bad for him." Julia sighed. "If only Jasmine didn't fall for Mark." "Yes... If we could only turn back time..." "Moments." Julia said and smiled.

---

First, they went to the mall to watch a scary movie.

They bought 2 large softdrinks and one king sized popcorn. Niall kissed Julia on her cheek. "Hey! What was that for!?" "I did it so you won't get too scared." 

The movie was scary! Julia screamed and covered her eyes. Then the scene was quiet. but Niall suddenly bursted out laughing at his girlfriend. Everbody looked at him. "Oops... Sorry." Niall said and smiled. He looked back at Julia, laughing at him quietly. "Why?" He whispered. "It's just that... you're so embarassing!" Niall just chuckled and put his arm around her.

After the movie, they both got mobbed by crazy fans. Niall and Julia got separated. "Niall! Niall!" Julia called on the other side of the crowd. "AIDEEN!? WHERE ARE YOU?!" Niall shouted. "Excuse me, please!" He begged the fans. They all gave way to the lovers. "There you are!" Niall said and hugged Julia. "Okay! Let's take some pictures!" he continued.

---

After taking pictures with fans, they went for a stroll in the park, holding hands. "Pretty amazing that... fans gave ua privacy." Julia said and smiled at her Irish Snowflake. "Julia... thank you..." "Huh? For what?" "For making me happy and... making life worth living." "Niall... what are you talking about?! We all love you and we always will." "I thought that I'm going to die alone." "Haha! Don't say that, baby." Julia kissed his cheek. Niall blushed. "Hey..." "What? Is it illegal to kiss you?!" Julia said looking at him. "Ahahaha! No! It's just that... Ah! I feel I'm the happiest man on Earth." Niall laughed. He looked at Julia's brown eyes. "Don't leave me." He said seriously holding Julia's hand tighter. "Never in your wildest dreams." she replied.

---

Then they went to Nando's. As they both chow down, Niall said, "So... how's your work?" "Actually, the sales are going up. Which is really good." "Great. We'll move in together someday right?" Julia blushed. "Hey! That's too early to talk about!" "Ah, Julia... we've met for like more than 4 months now, hello!" "I know but... let's not talk about that yet okay?" "Okay..." "Will you marry me?" "What?!" "Nothing..." Niall smiled and continued eating. Julia was confused, asking herself, did he just ask her to marry him?

---

Later, they went to the mall and ended up buying a cute puppy at a pet store. It was a Yorkshire Terrier.

"James? Are you naming it after me?" Niall asked. "It's a good name, cutie." Julia smiled as she petted the dog. "Fine. James it is." Julia carried the puppy while Niall's arm is around her shoulder.

---

"This day was so romantic Niall! Thank you!" "Aww... Thanks too. I'll be keeping James okay? You have work tomorrow. Sleep early, princess." "Sure love!" She hugged Niall. "I love you..."  "I love you too." They kissed each other goodbye on, you guessed it right, on the lips. ♥

---

Jasmine arrived from work. "How was your date?" "It's epic! We got a puppy." "I already know, hello! I saw it on Niall's instagram!" "Oh.... okay then... Hey. How are you and Mark?" "Still the same." "Jasmine... are you sure you really love him?" "Of course." "Oh come on, that's so fake. I know you too well. You love Harry more than anything in this world. Don't lie to me." Jasmine looked at her. She just sighed and went upstairs. Julia followed her and continued, "Jasmine, I know you're only dating Mark 'cause you think that no one will like you but him. You're wrong. Harry likes you, for goodness sake! That's why he cried last night! Break up with Mark already!" Jasmine glared at her. "Do you think it's easy for me to do that?! Do you think that I'll just break up with him because I know that Harry likes me?! FINE! Only if he does something stupid, I'll definitely break up with him!" Jasmine shouted. "Okay, why are you shouting?!" "'Cause I'm so done with you bossing me around!" "Jasmine, I'm your bestfriend! And it's my responsibility to look after you, of course! And you should know what's happening around us! And I'm totally not bossing you around! I'm doingthis 'cause I care for you! Now, if you don't wanna take my advices, it's fine!" Julia left and slammed the door. Jasmine just shook her head.

---

"Hello, Niall?" "Yes, Princess?" "Jasmine and I had a fight." "Oh God... Why?" "I told her to break up with Mark, since she already knows Harry likes her... but she said, she'll only break up with Mark if he does something stupid." "Well... She's kinda right. You know, she just can't break up with Mark because she finally knows Harry is into her. On the other side, you're right too. She loves Harry more than anyone in this world... You should be the one saying, sorry, Princess." "F-Fine..." 

---

Tomorrow came, Jasmine saw her bestfriend eating on the table. "J-Julia... about last night... I'm sorry if I-- If I shouted at you..." "No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I kinda bossed you around..." "No you didn't. You only did that 'cause you care." "Aww!" They hugged. "Ah! We can't stand each other! Haha! So...  tonight, I'm gonna break up with him... I don't wanna play games with him anymore..." "Just go with a flow!"

How will Jasmine break up with him? Find out on Chapter 12: End of Pretense.

End Of Chapter 11