Chapter 14: Over Again

• Dedicated to Julia Cu

Chapter 14: Over Again

Julia was infront of her Laptop at work. Jasmine came in her office and sat at the chair. "Yo, I have a question." "Make it quick. I have a lot of work to do." "Pff... you always have time for me. Anyway, It's been a month--" "I don't wanna talk about it." "You think you could just run away from the pain? Oh come on Julia. You can do so much better than that." "I've had enough of that pain. I just wanna be happy." "The only way to bring that happiness back is when you get your shit together and when you stop lying to yourself. 'Cause obviously, you still love Niall. When I ask you, you just deny, deny, deny." Julia looked at her. "You're damn right." Jasmine smiled and stood up. "Well, see ya!" She left and walked in her office.

She called Harry. "Hello, Love?" "Hey, I was about to call you. So, got an answer?" "Yes! She still loves Niall!" "That's great! Niall says he still loves Julia too." "Step 1 is done!" "Yeah! Off to Step 2?" "Yeah!"

---

"Niall... so, I met a fan and she wants to have guitar lessons with you." Harry says as he sits beside the Irish on the couch. "Really? Well, I'm not busy so I can teach her a thing or two." Niall smiled. "So... if you get any chance, will you get back with--" "Of course." "Whoa... Well, I wish you two the best." "Thanks. But... I wonder if she still loves me." Harry smiled and said, "Remember the day that you two broke up? What was she doing when you two were still  fighting?" "She cried." "Tell me, why did she cry?" "'Cause she was hurt." "And she was hurt because...?" "I'm stupid?" "No, silly. It's because she loves you, that's why." Niall smiled and gave Harry a brofist. "By the way,  about the guitar lesson, we're going to her house." "What's her name?" "Uh... Diana." "Oh. Okay then. And maybe after that, we could go to their apartment?" "They just moved to another apartment. I don't know where." "Well go ask your girlfriend!" "Hahah! Calm down!"

---

"So Julia, you have to take guitar lessons." "And why?" "Remember, we have a talent show at work, right?" "Can't you just teach me?" "Julia, you know I suck at teaching." "Then I'll just do whatever you want me to do." "Ugh, I already hired a professional for you!" "Ugh you didn't have to!" "He's coming tomorrow!" "Fine..." Jasmine smiled and left her. "Hey, where are you going?" "I have a date with Harold." "Okay then."

---

Jasmine went to the restaurant where Harry reserved a table for the two of them. She was a minute late. "I'm so sorry, love." "No, it's okay." Jasmine sat down. "So Harold... I finally convinced Julia  to acceptt the guitar lessons tomorrow." "Great! Niall accepted the teaching thing too!" "This is going to be epic! You know our new address right?" "Yeah!"

---

Tomorrow came, after their breakfast, Jasmine just got a phonecall from Harry. He said they will be coming.

"Yo, your teacher's coming." Jasmine said and smiled. "That smile... are you planning something?" "Huh?" "I know you too well." "Pfff... me? Wasting my time on planning? I might as well write a fanfic." "Haha! I should have a shower. I don't want to look like a tired horse!" "Haha! Okay. Go ahead," Julia went upstairs and that's when Harry and Niall arrived.

Jasmine opened the door. "Wazzup?" She said and smiled. "Wait... don't tell me Julia's the girl I'll be teaching." "Yup. Come in, boys." They came in and sat on the couch. "No way, Jasmine. No way." Niall said shaking his head. He was about to stand up and leave, but Jasmine stopped him. "Look, Nialler, Julia's been planning to go back to the Philippines and never go back here ever again." "What?! Why?!" "Shh... You know she was really hurt because of your break up." "But I was hurt too." "Then you two should fix this!" Jasmine and Harry said at the same time. "Calm down, geez." Niall sat down.