Chapter 13: Fight? No Way!

• Dedicated to Julia Cu

Chapter 13: FightNo Way!

Julia saw Harry and Jasmine holding hands as they go back in. "Nialler, look!" Niall looked at them. "Hold my hand too, princess!" He said making an adorable face. Julia laughed and held his hand.

"Princess, I wonder if you know... we could move in together?" "Hahahaha! Too early, snowflake." Julia said and kissed him on his cheek. "Aww... you're so sweet!" Niall said. They walked to the other lads. Liam was holding James. "Happy birthday!" Liam said as he cradled the puppy. "Haha! You should meet Loki and be bestfriends!" Louis said. "Seriously you're talking to the dog." Zayn said and laughed.

"Hey, what's up?" Niall asked letting Julia take a seat. "Hey mates." Harry said smiling widely. "Whoa, looks like someone got a girlfriend!" Louis said. Harry nodded. "You won the Mermaid Princess, Harry." Liam said. "Ooooh, I wonder who'll get so drunk tonight!" Zayn said and looked at Niall. "It's because I'm Irish isn't it?" They all laughed out loud. "Good one, Niall!" Jasmine said still laughing. "Punchline!" Louis slapped Niall. "Ah!" "Memories..." Liam said remembering their teenage days. "Vas Happenin'  Midnight Memories!" "The story of my life, I take her home. I drive all night all night to keep hr warm and time... is froooooozen!" Harry sang. "Are you guys drunk or something?" Julia joked. "Well... a bit..." Niall said and rested on her shoulder. "Knock knock!" Harry said givin' a cheeky smile. "No not again, curly peasant! We're sick of your jokes!" Louis said. "Knock knock!" Harry ignored him. "Who's there?" Jasmine asked. "I mop." "I mop who?" "Yeah you're a poo!" "Ahhh Harry that was bad." Niall said. "Oh gosh stop, Harry!" Liam said. "This is why Aliens won't talk to us." Jasmine said and smiled at Harry. They all laughed. "Well at least somebody loves me even my jokes are bad." Harry said. "Yeah, it's Jasmine! We hope she can stand you!" "Of course I will! I'm proud to say I love this idiot!" Jasmine pointed at Harry. "Aww, come here you!" Harry said and hugged her...

It's nearly 12 Midnight and Niall got drunk. Louis, Liam, and Zayn already went home. Only Jasmine, Harry and Julia were there. "Gimme your chicken fillet, Aideen... I want you to rock me!" Harry and Jasmine laughed and Julia just blushed and smiled. Niall began singing. He was lying on the couch. "I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal, show me you care. I want you to Rock me! Rock me! Rock me yay!" "Niall, we're goin' home." Harry said. "Sure... come back when your jokes are finally funny." Harry just laughed. "Julia, do you want me to help him to his bed?" "Oh yes please, Harry!"

Harry helped Niall in his room and made him lie down the bed. "Seeya tomorrow." Harry and Jasmine said then left.

Julia was all alone with  drunk Niall. "PRINCESS!" Niall shouted. Julia nearly jumped in surprise. "What is it, Niall?" Julia was nervous. "Lie down beside me please." She did what he told her. Niall cuddled her closer. "N-Niall..." "What? Is it illegal to show my love for Aideen?" Niall smiled. His face was red and yep, obviously drunk.

"Oh Niall, go to sleep." "No. Let's do some magic." He smiled. Julia was so scared that she sat up. "Get away from me!" she said tapping his hand away. "Come on Princess, let's rock each other tonight!" He laughed and tried to seduce her. "Niall, no!" "Fine, fine, fine!", Niall continued, "Let's just cuddle 'cause I'm feeling cold." "Okay, baby." Julia hugged him and went to sleep.

---

Tomorrow came, Julia woke up and was strucked by the light from the sun because Niall moved the curtains away. "Good morning princess!" Niall said and sat next to her. She sat up and hugged Niall. "Good morning snowflake." Niall kissed her cheek. Then their puppy, James, ran to them and jumped on the bed. "Aww... Looks like he's hungry... like me..." Niall said petting James. "Do you want me to make some?" "Nah.. Let's just go to Nando's! I'll just give this boy some dog food." Niall stood up to make some food for the dog.