Chapter 5

Buttercup pov

"Where tf did brick and boomer go," butch cussed.

"I don't know, but we have to go find them," i told butch.

"I guess we have to....work together to find them," i said faking to throw up.

"Mojo has some devices we can use to help find brick and boomer also blossom and bubbles, i guess," butch said rolling his eyes.

"Ok let's go-"

Butch pov

Just when me and buttercup were going to mojo's we were transformed to this green house.

"Hello buttercup and butch," a girl said.

"How do u know our names and what do u want with us!?" buttercup yelled.

"Buttercup to answer ur question who wouldn't know ur name ur a super hero and for butch ur a super villain and what i'm about to do to u is, MAKE U TWO A COUPLE BECAUSE I SHIP U AND UR SO CUTE TOGETHER!" the girl screamed the last part.

Me and buttercup looked at each other while blushing and took one step away from each other.

"So u are trying to make me and buttercup a couple?" i said.

"Yes," the girl said.

"Sorry, but we have to go find her sisters and my brothers," i said.

"Oh yeah i put them in a house too, to make them a couple just like u," the girl said smiling.

"WHAT!" me and buttercup both said.

"None of us want to be trapped in a house with our counterpart," i said getting mad.

"Well ur going to have to live with it," the girl said making me mader.

"Well let's make a deal," i said with a evil smirk.

"Hmm, what is the deal," the girl said.

"We'll fight and if i win u let me and my brothers and buttercup and her sisters go," i said.

"And if i win u have to kiss buttercup for 5 mins on the lips," the girl said.

"Deal," i said as we shook hands.

Buttercup pov

I walked up to the girl and told her to "watch out because butch can be tough at times."

"Oh no, it's butch who needs to watch out," she said.

I knew there is no way me and butch are going to kiss because it's and normal girl with no powers against a guy who has powers.

The fight started and the girl had her hands behind her back the whole time and butch tried to use is laser eyes but fell backwards and then he started slaping himself and he started blasting himself while the girl had her hands behind her back the whole time. I had to admit it was pretty funny but i also felt bad for butch.

The fight was over when butch fell over and was knocked out. I ran to him because i felt bad.

"Butch are u there, wake up!" i said as i slapped him.

"Butch come back," i said.

I could feel tears trying to come down but i didn't let them fall.

Just then the girl came over to me.

"He's not dead buttercup," the girl said,"he's just hurt."

"Huh, he's not dead?" i said surprised.

"No i would never kill him, then he wouldn't be able to kiss u," the girl said.

I blushed. "Wait a min, u didn't even hurt butch, he did it on his own."

"Now why would butch hurt himself," the girl said.

I thought some more about what she said and realized she has powers too.

"U HAVE POWERS!" i yelled.

"Yep, i have every power in the world and i'm a demon," the girl said.

"Wow that's cool, wait i didn't even get ur name what is it," i said.

"My name is JJ and btw butch is better," JJ said.

I turned around and saw butch standing up like he was never hurt at all and then i see a smiling JJ.

"So now it's time for u guys to kiss," JJ say as she grabs her phone out of her back pocket.

"Ok now kiss," JJ says and i think she was recording us.

Me and butch blushed and then started kissing while JJ recorded the whole thing. Butch is a good kisser surprisingly.

After 5 mins ended me and butch stopped kissing and i didn't want it to end but i can't let them know.

JJ stopped recording and prob posted it in Instagram. (like kylee and rylee only people who know me will get that)

"Ok guys u two should get some rest and btw u two share a room and bed, bye buttercup and butch" JJ said as she disappeared.

Me and butch blushed.

"Well i guess we should go find our room," butch said.

"Yep," i said still blushing.

~yay i did a butchercup chapter and sorry the story was bad it's my first time writing a butchercup anything but i still hope all u butchercup fans liked it. Next is for all u people who like music. Bye my kawaii potatoes 😝~