Chapter 8

Brick pov

JJ texted us to come to her house at 6:30 sharp.

Luckily me and pink were up at 6:00, so we took a shower (there are 2 bathrooms), brushed our teeth, got dressed, ect.

We were ready by 6:28.

When we flew to JJ's house.

~time skip~

When we got to JJ's house boomer, bubbles, some random girl, buttercup, and butch were there.

Wait a minute some random girl?!

I was going to ask JJ who the random girl was but she already got ahead of me.

"Ok, everyone this is my sister daphterlie or daph for short," JJ said.

"And daph already knows all your names so you don't need to introduce yourself," JJ added.

I looked at daph, she said brown hair and Green eyes and was wearing

(Take out the hat)

"JJ so we only came here to meet your sister?" i asked.

"Well there's more than that."

"Today is Monday, and you have school, so.... I have to teleport you all to school," JJ added.

(Btw the rrbs been going to the ppg school since mojo wanted his kids to be smart and not stupid)

"Ugh!!!" butch and brick said.

"Come on guys school isn't the worst," boomer said.

"And no matter what, your still going anyways," JJ added to boomer's statement.

Me and butch just kept arguing with JJ until she had enough and teleported us to school.

Butch pov

"Ok students so today we are going to learn our- blah, blah, blah.

Ms. Keen said something but i wasn't paying attention until she said.

"Ok hope your ready for the test tomorrow,"ms. Keen said.

What!!! Where having a test!!! Just kidding, I'm actually pretty smart. I know everything, well not everything but you know what I mean.

~time skip to after school~

All of us were outside when JJ came, and then she teleported us to a room.

The walls were blue there were pictures of.. um.. how do you fan girls/boys say it... oh there were pictures of boomubbles, blossick, and butchercup.

JJ came in and said, "like my room everyone"

We all just looked at JJ like she was a creepy person but boomer and bubbles were blushing.