Chapter 21

Buttercup pov

"Ahhhhhhh!"

~Flashback~

"Hey BC wanna go somewhere," Butch asked me blushing.

"Sure where are we going?" I jumped off the bed.

"It's a secret," he smirked. (Butch you better not be going to some love hotel)

"Ok.. I'll race you there," I said already running.

"Hey that's no fair, you started before me," he pouted, running after me.

-

"Butch where are we going?" I nervously asked, because he led me into an alley.

He didn't reply, but kept on walking.

As we walked futher I saw some strange looking and people and realized that it was the gang green gang?!

"Butch what's going on?!" I asked demandly.

He just grabbed me and threw me to the gang green gang.

"Oh look what we have here fellas, it's one of the 'powerpuff girls'," Ace said mocking our group name.

I growled at them getting ready to punch Ace in the face, but I couldn't move?

Butch was holding me down!

"Butch what are you doing, let me go!" I yelled.

He just smirked at me then gave some head signal to the gang green gang.

Ace had a knife in his hand and was gonna use it on me!?

"Ahhhhhhh!"

-

Next thing I knew I see my body on the floor.

"What? I'm right here how is my body over there?"

But I ignored that and realized that I need my revenge on Ace.

I give him the hardest punch I could throw at him, but when I did that I fell though him.

"Ok what in the name of him is going on!!" I yelled.

I look at my dead body one more time, wait dead!? Does that mean...

I'M A GHOST!!

-

Bubbles pov

Everyone except for Butch and Buttercup are at JJ's house right now...

But that's good, that means less people will know.

"Bubbles is anything wrong?" Blossom asked me.

"Uh... um.. no well actually yes," I said looking down playing with my hands.

"Then what is it you can tell us," Boomer randomly came out of no where.

Next thing I knew Brick and JJ came to see what we were talking about.

"Umm... uh.. I-I-I

"I'm pregnant.." a tear slide down my eye. (Ok before any hate comments, plz keep reading and you'll see what's happening)

"You're what!?"

"With who?!"

"How long have you'll known?!"

"Can I be the godmother! 😍"

"To answer your questions, it was with Dexter, (oh my boi! What am I doing with my story), I've known since yesterday, and sure JJ, you can be the godmother..." I said.

"WITH DEXTER!!?" Boomer said, he looked REALLY REALLY angry.

"I-" I started before I got cut off.

"BRICK-POO!" princess said trying to be cute.

"What? How did you get in my house!?" JJ exclaimed.

Princess ignored her ane kept talking.

"So Bricky-poo, today we're getting married!" Princess exclaimed.

"What! No away! I never even proposed to you!" Brick yelled.

"Well.... my daddy gets me anything I want, and right now I want you," Princess winked. (Oh my boi! I need to stop! xD what am I doing)

"Ew no! Bye brat," Brick said trying to walk away.

Just then I a big gray monster, who looked like Charlie from 'we bare bears' came and scoped up Brick.

(This is Charlie from We Bare Bears, for those of you who didn't know what he looked like)

"What, put me down!" Brick yelled.

"JJ help! JJ?..." Brick looked confused.

JJ had hearts in her eyes, speaking her fangirl language.

"Are you the beast titan?" JJ said with a nosebleed. (If you watch AOT then you know who the beast titan is)

He ignored her -.-...

"Princess I have gotten your Prince," he said.

"Good, now lets go prepare for the wedding!" Princess said getting on top of the monster's head.

-
Author pov

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Brick yelled waking up from his dream.

"Oh.. good it was just a- wait is that crying I hear," Brick went to the crying noise.

Brick saw Blossom crying in her sleep.

"No Brick come back!" she yelled.

"Blossom wake up, I'm right here!" Brick shook Blossom.

Blossom woke up and hugged Brick, crying on him.

"I had a dream, that Buttercup died, Bubbles was having a baby with Dexter, and Princess took you away to marry you!" she cried.

"That weird because I had the exact same dream?..." Brick said.

Yellow! Sorry I haven't updated in 74384838363633836383837338 47393838338 years it's just, I've been so busy-

Butch: yeah busy watching anime..

JJ: shut up! Baka!

But actually I've been busy 'crying' because 'someone' you know who you are, deleted their Ppg truth or dare story, but it was there decision to deleted it and I should respect that, so I'm not mad. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. Plz don't kill me for making my sweet innocent Bubbles pregnant 😅, but *sings* it was only just a dream xD! So it wasn' real. Oh and if you're confused, Bubbles, Boomer, Buttercup, and Butch also had the dream. So.... plz comment and vote if you liked this crappy chapter 😗.

Question of the day:
Do you ship any villians together.
Example: Fuzzy x Mojo
(I don't ship this btw)