Chapter 6

JJ pov

Today is karaoke day with me, the girls, and the boys, they just don't know yet.

I think i'll go to boomer and bubbles first tho.

~boomubbles room~

Haha, this is funny boomer's hand is like in bubble's mouth and bubble's leg is like on top of boomer.

Hahahahahahahahahah.

Oops i woke up boomer and bubbles with my laugh.

"Huh what are u doing here JJ?" bubbles said blushing as she realized her foot was on boomer and moved it. (Btw boomer already took his hand out when he and bubbles woke up.)

"Well i'm just waking u up for the big day and also breakfast is on the table," i said.

"Well bye, oh i have ur sisters and brothers in a house too btw, byeee," i said disappearing.

~blossick room~

When i got there blossom was already awake making breakfast, not surprised there😒.

"Hey bloss," i said smiling

"Oh, hey JJ,"blossom said.

"Hey, i thought u didn't want to be here, why do u look so happy," i said.

"Well if i'm going to stay here then i might as well make the best of it," bloss said smiling.

"Well if I'm going to stay here then i might as well make the best of it," i muttered in a squeaky voice.

"Huh?" blossom said.

"Oh nothing," i said smiling.

"Umm bloss how bout u wake up brick and i'll cook for u," i said.

"Ok sure," blossom said while going up stairs to get brick.

"Oh how i hate her," i say as i stop smiling.(sorry to the people who like blossom)

Ok bloss is cooking bacon, eggs, and pancakes, oh i'll use my secret recipe..... my powers.

I used my powers make the food all cooked and when i was done a put the food on the table and took 1 piece of bacon, since it's my FAV food. I also left a note telling blossom i went to wake up buttercup and butch and to get ready because we're going somewhere today.

~butchercup room~

When i get there i see butch and butters trying to open the house door to leave, hmm i think i might try to scare them.

"HOW DARE U TRY TO LEAVE!" i yell at them.

"Ahh!" they both yell

"O-oh i-it's yo-you, JJ," butch said struggling his words.

"WHY ARE U AND BUTTERCUP TRYING TO LEAVE!" i yelled again.

"We-well um...," butch stopped talking afterwards.

"U GUYS ARE GOING TO GET IT NOW," i yelled at them some more.

"What are u going to do," buttercup said without struggle.

"U WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO, WELL I'M GOING TO, give u breakfast because we have to hurry for the big day," i said smiling.

"Wait so ur not mad at us," buttercup said.

"Ofc not, i don't get mad easily but when i do, don't go near me," i said.

Buttercup and butch and
"Ok breakfast is on the table eat fast, but don't choke," i said as i left again.

~time skip to karaoke place~

Bubbles, buttercup, and bloss we are going to sing a song ok, and i'll pick the song.

~time skip to the singing because buttercup was arguing over how "she doesn't sing"~

Author pov

Bubbs: Cambridge to Boston,
Lives in a world she's lost in,
victim of compromise.

Bloss: he's staring at her Aberdeen heart, London eyes, Glasgow bones.

BC: she's a whistle in the catacombs, a paradox.

Bubbs: he's in love with a statue in a marble block.

JJ: he's in love with the girl that Time Forgot

Bubbs and JJ: she just shuts her ears, she's Fallen too far with salt in her Scars.

BC and Bloss: won't let him taste her tears, she's fallen too far.

All girls: the girl that time forgot.

~music~

BC: wasted moments, full of potential and torment,

JJ: an angel in disguise

Bloss: but he can see her Aberdeen heart

Bubbs: London Eyes, Glascow bones

JJ: she's a whistle in the catacombs, a paradox

Bloss: he's in love with a statue in a marble block.

BC: he's in love with the girl that time forgot

BC and bloss: she just shuts her ears, she's fallen to far with salt in her scars.

JJ and Bubbs: won't let him taste her tears, she's fallen too far.

All girls: the girl that time forgot

~music~

Bubbs: that time forgot

~music~

Bubbs: the girl that time forgot

~music~

Bloss: u let her go

BC: catacombs

Bloss: u let her go

Bloss: u let her go

JJ: catacombs

Bloss: u let her go

BC: she just shuts her ears

Bloss: she's fallen too far with salt in her scars

JJ: won't let him taste her tears

Bubbs: she's fallen too far

All girls: the girl that time forgot

~music~

Buttercup pov

When we were done singing a lot of people clapped.

I still can't even believe i sang in front of everyone tho.

But just wait because next is are the boys hopefully they sing bad.

hey hope u liked the chapter and i only did karaoke because i been addicted to this song and i wanted to put it in one of my stories, but i'm doing 2 parts just for the music xD. Next is the boys and they're going to sing horrible and i might do another one with a boy and a girl but who will it be and i MIGHT do it i'm still not sure. Well bye my kawaii potatoes 😝.