Chapter 12

Brick pov

Right now we are walking to the professor, well me and JJ are, bloss is on my back.

Soon bloss will be turned back to normal and i'm glad.

~flashback to this morning~

Bloss and I were eating breakfast when she asked me...

"Brick, how do you eat?"

I was like -_- really, but i told/showed her how the pick up the fork, pick up you food with your fork, put the food in your mouth, then chew and swallow.

And even after all that she stills doesn't know how to eat food.

And all morning she kept calling me her "boyfriend" and was trying to kiss me.

Hopefully professor can turn her back.

~flashback over~

When we got to professor house JJ toke out a key that was under the welcome mat he had, then she unlocked the door.

We went inside and you'll never guess what we saw.

It was professor and Ms. Keen making out.

I was like when did those 2 start dating and at the same time i was also disgusted too.

(A/n Brick be quiet when you get older you and bloss will be doing the same thing and more)

JJ cleared her throat signaling them that we were here.

They both stopped and looked at us with red faces.

"Well it looks like i better be going,"ms. Keen said.

"Well bye,"professor says as she leaves.

"Ok now follow me,"he said walking to his lab.

"So professor when did you a Ms.keen start datinh?"JJ asked with a smirk.

"Uh a few weeks ago,"he replied.

"Oh ok, just wondering,"she said with a smirk again.

We finally got to professor lab, but blossom refused to go sit down.

"NO!"

"Please blossom, i'll do what ever you want,"i said sounding desperate.

"Hmm, then kiss me right here,"she said pointing to her lips.

I could feel my face heat up and professor looked mad.

"What no way-" the professor started.

JJ clapped and a zipper formed on professor mouth.

Then she yelled at me "brick kiss her already, and then get married and have 30+ babies!"

"Ugh what."

"Uhhh... just kiss her for all the blossick fangirls/boys!"she exclaimed.

"I might after you start making sense!"

She groaned and looked annoyed, and then pushed me and blossom together so that we kissed.

When we were done she looked at a random spot in the room did a pose and said "you're welcome fangirls/boys."

Blossom then fell down.

Blossom pov

I woke up on brick's bed for some reason.

I sat up and saw a shirtless brick walk out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck.

I stared and blushed so hard that it brought brick's hat to shame.

"Oh hey bloss- wait are you ok your face is all red?"brick said looking worried.

"Yeah i'm ok brick no need to worry."

"Wait bloss what am i to you?" brick asked.

"Um.. your my counterpart, what else?"

"Yes you got your memory back!" he yelled.

He then hugged me and spined me around.

"Huh what do you mean?"i asked.

"I'll tell you later, right now we have to get revenge on princess,"he said putting on a shirt.

I think brick lost his mind but whatever.

JJ pov

"Hmm i think i forgot something?"

Professor pov

"Hdurjehrjdndkdndnjrhrnr!!"

~sorry for not updating in a while, but be happy that blossom got her memory back. Also thank me for making them kiss. Next chapter will be a Halloween chapter. And speaking about Halloween my birthday is coming up. It's on 10/31/?. Well bye my peoplez😝~