Chapter 9

(Not my pic and this is what buttercup is wearing)

Blossom POV

Ms. Keen let us draw for 30 minutes. I was going to draw me, buttercup, bubbles, and professer.

beep beep!!

I grabbed the phone.

"Yes mayor."

"Blossom the city is being destroy by some girls who look like you guys," the mayor said.

"Ok mayor we're on our way."

"Bloss what is it now?" Buttercup asked.

"The city is being attack by some girls who look like us?" I said kind of confused of what the mayor meant.

"Well what ever it is, we have to go save the city,"buttercup said.

Then with that said, we flew off to save Townsville, with the the rrbs following us for some reason.

When we got there we saw 3 girls that actually looked like us. They didn't notice us so I used my ice breath on the girl who looked like me.

"Huh what happened?" She looked down and saw feet has ice on them.

She broke free from the ice.

"Hey who did that?!" She asked.

She looked at me.

"Oh so it was you, well you going to be sorry," the girl ran to me.

I covered my eyes getting ready for the pain when I saw the girl on the ground and brick breathing heavily.

I felt my cheeks getting red. "Thanks brick."

"No problem, and if there's anyone who should destroy you it would be me," brick said then went back to boomer and butch which were on a roof of a building eating popcorn.

Bubbles POV

There was a girl who looked like me, but had longer hair and her clothes were showing too much stuff.

"Um miss can you please stop destroying the town?" I asked.

"Oh sure," she said, "NOT!"

Then she used her heat vision on me.

I barley dodge it.

Then I used my supersonic scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She went flying away some where.

"Good job bubbles," I said to myself.

Then out of no where the same girl came up behind me and punched me, making me fly away.

I was almost at the ground when someone caught me.

I looked up and saw a blushing boomer.

"Oh thanks boomie," I said blushing now.

"Your welcome bubbles and... um... be careful, ok" he added.

"Ok I'll be careful, just for you," I smiled.

Buttercup POV

There was girl who looked just like me but with shorter and spikey hair.

We both looked at each other in the eye madly then we both ran at the same time.

She tried to punch me but I dodge and then I went behind her a kicked her.

She got back up and looked mad.
She came running up to me but then someone got in front of me and punched her.

I looked at the person it was a boy who had black hair and wore a green shirt.

"Hey wait a minute I know you, your breaker!" I yelled.

"Hey buttercup, long time no seen," he said smiling.

"What are you talking about I saw you 2 days ago!?"

"Whatever and buttercup you can go now my brothers and I got this," he said pointing to his brothers.

"Well.. um.. ok"

My sisters and I sat with the rrbs watching the fight.

~time skip~

We found out that the girls we were fighting their names are berserk, brat, and brute.
Also they were called the powerpunk girls.

We bee n watching the powerpunk girls and the rowdyright boys fight for a long time.

Bubbles is even sleeping with her head on boomer's lap.

It looks like blossom was bored because she went in the middle of the fight.

"Hey guys let's just call this a tie because we're bored and you all look like your going to have an asthma attack!" She yelled.

They all nodded and went to sit with us.

Bubbles woke up and saw the powerpunk girls, she looked confused but boomer whispered something to her.

We actually got to really look at the powerpunk girls and talked to them too. It was like this.

Brat, boomer, and bubbles talked.

Blossom, berserk, brick, blake and bash talked.

Then me, butch, and breaker talked.

Brat pov

We were talking with the powerpuff girls and rowdy ruff boys.

I was talking with boomer and bubbles.

My heart was thumping the whole time I don't know what's happening this never happened before.

We were just talking about random stuff when bubbles laid her head on boomer's shoulder.

I felt mad for some reason and that's when I realized.....

OMG! I LIKE BUBBLES!

~so were you expecting that ending I sure wasn't xD. But that's just the beginning. Well hope you liked this chapter.
Bye my peoplez 😇.